Dump hotmail and hook up with Gmail!!! (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I have tried quite a number of webmails including Excite, Lycos, Hotmail, Yahoo, Toast & some I cannot even remember. I find Yahoo the fastest & most reliable. I also like their Spam filter coz I hardly get any junk mail.
I use my ISP mail when I have large attachments.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
And anything with 1GB free space is definitely worth looking into :)
Thanks Josh :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i believe you have to be 'invited' to use the G-Mail service, and some guy set up an ebay-esque website where people can trade their G-Mail accounts for anything you can think of

btw what's "search-based webmail"?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I had my first email account with hotmail back in 1995 when I went to college... been using it since.

This Gmail has got to be really good for me to change my permanent email address.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I finally got my gmail account through an invitation from my friend who got it somehow. Its pretty good. The better and more popular names are going fast though. Try to get your hands on an invitation so you can secure your username. It will be a huge success becuase of its simplicity and effective design. Good work google. they also have a news service in the beta testing right now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
I finally got my gmail account through an invitation from my friend who got it somehow. Its pretty good. The better and more popular names are going fast though. Try to get your hands on an invitation so you can secure your username.
:scared: I hope grahambae isn't taken :D

Can you invite people PM? If so, I'm first in line :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)