Dubstep/Dub Remixes (1 Viewer)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I remember getting into dubstep two or so years ago. It seems to have really lifted off.

Anyway best dubstep mixes I've ever heard are both Excision's mixes at Canada's 2009 and 2010 Shambala festival (its always been a dream of mine to go). Another good one is Nero's Essential Mix if you want something not so hard.

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #23
    Its pretty filthy, what film is skull fuck quote from? i recognise it but not which film it is. Is it Full Metal Jacket?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I'm not really liking where dubstep is headed at the moment. Everyone who's beginning to like it all about the 'filth' - "awww yeahhh farrkkin fillthyyy tune gonna need to break out the soap after this one!"

Dubstep isn't all about being hard and dirty:

Maybe my favorite dubstep tune this one.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Its pretty filthy, what film is skull fuck quote from? i recognise it but not which film it is. Is it Full Metal Jacket?
    I have no idea...I just fucking love it. :)

--

Good post Nenna! :tup: I normally like the calmer production.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Fuuuuuuck, I have some nice stuff for you guys, but can't remember the artist nor the song titles.

I'll find them sooner or later. :agree:

Itztli

'Curious'
    May 12, 2011
    Oo yeah! This is what I'm talking about. This is what dubstep is all about not just random noises and filth. My favorite kind of dubstep no doubt.

Same. For, i could never get on the new dubstep. Don't get me wrong, some of the new stuff is good, it's just that what got me going for dub was Skream, Cotti, Kromestar, Benga, etc.

Another track I'm listening to.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Check out Loefah, The Widdler, Shitmat, Boxcutter, Noisia, Trolley Snatcha and Vex'd.

Peace.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Check out Loefah, The Widdler, Shitmat, Boxcutter, Noisia, Trolley Snatcha and Vex'd.

Peace.
    Saw these two live last year :tup:

and p.s with the dancing I like to do a large pelvic thrust to dubstep. Just go with the flow man do whatever your body tells you to :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)