Dubai Pics (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
U should all visit dubai its amazin be sure ali to come abck on jan, where all of dubai is turned into a month of festivity the dubai shopping festivals, are roads are filled with lights and all streeets have entertiment we have the global village wehere theres fun fair and all these countries who ahve those pavaliions, millions of prizes to be won everything goes on sale! everything!! its the best time around!
i hope to hear more from u guys...and let me know when u come to dubai :D ..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    :fero: Where the hell were you when I was there? :fero:
    :D :)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    u should tina visit dubai, nahar and i will show u around it will be fuuun!
    i will try. i'd like to see it very much
    Where the hell were you when I was there?
    for the second jorney and aisha will be there. da juve lets makesecond visit tigether:D

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #66
    I would love that very much but right now am so broke :(

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    probably for christmas it will be ok. and i have to work out all this visa related issues
    what u think DaJuve is christmas time ok?

Aug 27, 2003
    Dubai challenges Disney with giant theme park
    $5 billion project will be tourist magnet
    Emirate spends big to convince people to take vacations at home, not abroad

DUBAI: Dubai is aspiring to be a major presence in entertainment parks through a $5 billion investment. It is creating “Dubailand: _ a comprehensive tourism, leisure and entertainment city.
    According to entertainment industry analysts, Dubai’s ambitious plans will extend considerably beyond those of Disney, which operates Disney World and Disney Land in the United States, and Euro-Disney in France.
    “Feasible? Yes, of course, why not?” said Sunil Bhatia, who is the managing director of E4 Entertainment.
    Dubailand will open doors by 2006 and achieve critical mass by 2010, with anticipated daily traffic of 200,000 helping the emirate attract 15 million tourists annually.
    Not one to let a good business opportunity go by _ and recognizing that tourism is the next best driver of growth _ Dubai is bidding to fill a vacancy in a region that stretches from Tanzania to Kazakhstan, from Egypt to the eastern boundaries of India _ a region in which, Dubai says, there is no world class comprehensive tourism, entertainment and leisure facility.
    But Dubai is not looking for a regional tourism hub title. It aspires to be a world-class city in the company of New York, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Tokyo, Singapore and the like.
    Some 35 million tourists leave the region annually to travel abroad, with holidays spent mostly in family groups. The plan, though, is to keep them here at home via a world-class voyage of discovery, adventure, thrills and fun.
    The Madrid-based World Tourism Organization also predicts 70 million tourists will visit the Middle East annually _ and spend millions. Thus, the aspiration to attract 15 million tourists by 2010 does not seem overambitious. Dubai currently has 5 million tourists a year.
    The “Dubailand” project represents the emirate’s single biggest project _ highlighted by the presence of Jordan’s King Abdullah II and Dubai Crown Prince and UAE Defense Minister General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum at the project’s launch on Tuesday.
    “They are being modest when they say the Dubailand is the biggest in the region. It is the biggest all over the world. Disney World usually has entertainment, but Dubailand has everything _ from shopping to lifestyle and entertainment,” said Bhatia.
    Dubailand is expected to attract visitors from all over the world at all times of the year and is part of the Dubai’s strategic plan to transform the emirate into an international tourism attraction. The government has begun work on the infrastructure. It will comprise 45 main projects and 200 sub-projects. Investments of $5 billion exclude the cost of the infrastructure, which is another $700 million. The government will finance the infrastructure. The private sector will build the projects.
    “It is an initiative that strengthens the bond between the government and the private sector, in which the government works on developing the infrastructure and providing an environment that encourages the growth of business and gives a chance for the private sector to benefit from the large investment opportunities that it provides,” said Sheikh Mohammed.
    The project comes after two years of intensive studies and research, and will give the tourism sector a thrust and will increase its contribution to the GDP from 12 percent to 20 percent.
    The project is not being undertaken in isolation. Efforts to tap into global tourism flows began several years ago. Emirates Airlines continues to expand and has placed a $26 billion order for new aircraft. Dubai International Airport, which aims at welcoming more than 75 million travelers annually by increasing its capacity, is investing $4.5 billion.
    “We are blessed geographically with a location that literary makes us the bridge between East and West and we are conveniently located and easily accessible. The UAE is already the trade and commercial hub to a region that includes the GCC, the Levant, Africa, Central Asia and the Subcontinent _ a region with over 1.5 billion people and a combined GDP in excess of $1.5 trillion,” said Sheikh Mohammed.
    Dubailand will have an “adventure world,” as well as areas dedicated to sports, eco-tourism, leisure, shopping, a special “family city,” and the world’s biggest shopping mall.

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #75
    Thanks for the photos - Sadly I didn't get to go to the mercato which looks awesome. I was there from 20th - 29th September.

Tina I wish I could make it happen in december - Will update you accordingly.
    PS/ Sorry for the late reply. :)

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #77
    Will do ... And yes it would be lovely :)

Aug 27, 2003
    20-29 sept of this year right??
    oh u didnt have time..
    well next time be surley to pass by mercato
    i bet ull see me..loooooool..im always there!
    loool

yeaaah there gonna open a store in dubai, a juve store in the next 2 years :D maybe in mercato or wafi mall! not decided yet!

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
    Dubai is the citty of my dreams...

I saw a program of this WONDERFULL... hotel The burj and i get shocked...about it...i love it ........and also the surf swiminpool is really great...i hope one day can visit Dubai is my dream... :D

Aug 27, 2003
    yeah burj al arab is..
    u know when u wanna go into this resturant they take u into this golden room where u have to wait for a submarine.. its like a sumbmarine but ofcoruseu dont really go in the waite just instead of a eleavtor though it was cute!!
    and there gonna bulid the first underwater hotel..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)