Dušan Vlahović (30 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Vlahovic to Mediaset: "We are just starting, I owe a lot to my teammates, to the Mister and to everyone in the club who helped me a lot in my integration. For me it's an honor to be here. Great understanding with Paulo and Alvaro? Yes, on and off the field. I am young, I want to get to their levels. Next turn is Fiorentina? I only think about winning, I don't care a lot about other things. It will be a game like the others".

#JuveSassuolo

[@AroundJuventus]

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Vlahovic to Mediaset: "We are just starting, I owe a lot to my teammates, to the Mister and to everyone in the club who helped me a lot in my integration. For me it's an honor to be here. Great understanding with Paulo and Alvaro? Yes, on and off the field. I am young, I want to get to their levels. Next turn is Fiorentina? I only think about winning, I don't care a lot about other things. It will be a game like the others".

#JuveSassuolo

[@AroundJuventus]
Good attitude.

Let the florentine baboons go apeshit about the man that lined their coffers by 80€, riot for his death and -39 the fuck out of everything till they go purple in the face and starve their puny brains of oxygen.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Watching that goal again, makes it even more amazing. Played the full 90 on the weekend, and then in the 88th minute today, makes a solo run out wide, powers past the defender, who tries to foul him (Morty and Dybala would have gone down looking for fk), stays on his feet instead of going down, and scores off the deflection. Everything about that goal is fantastic. That he has the fitness to do that in the 88th minute of a midweek match after playing 90 minutes a few days before. That he chose to stay on his feet instead of asking for a free kick.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)