Dušan Vlahović (37 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

so according to tuttosport essentially the groin pain that he tried to get rid of during the summer is back, and it's pretty hard to get rid of. reading the comments it looks like multiple players like cuadrado, icardi and balotelli had it before, and the solution was a surgery.

this club is truly cursed. sit back and enjoy the banter era. i'm not even mad or disappointed anymore, it's a complete shitshow wherever you look at around juve.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We are not cursed. We just have inadequate training staff and the players are underdone. We are a fucking joke.
vlahovic arrived with this groin pain from fiorentina though, it has nothing to do with our training methods

the physical condition of our team is a joke indeed, it's just that vlahovic is a separated case

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It’s starting to look more like Fiorentina has absolutely fleeced us for Vlahovic. No way this dude is worth 80m.
Yeah, I still like the guy but I can’t accept paying 80 million for a footballer who struggles to control the ball and regularly has as shit a first touch as he does as acceptable business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)