Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Marotta is getting them great deals and it sucks.
It indeed does. But we have to move on from that idea and focus on ourselves, plenty of fish in the sea and all that. Dusan is sure expensive but for his age it could prove to be a Lewy type buy, goals guaranteed for a long time.

However, I just hope the service is going to be there as otherwise we’re not going to see this value.

Let’s just hope we have enough to scrape that CL place and then in the summer we really need that creativity.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It indeed does. But we have to move on from that idea and focus on ourselves, plenty of fish in the sea and all that. Dusan is sure expensive but for his age it could prove to be a Lewy type buy, goals guaranteed for a long time.

However, I just hope the service is going to be there as otherwise we’re not going to see this value.

Let’s just hope we have enough to scrape that CL place and then in the summer we really need that creativity.
I'm not saying Vlahovic is cheap but I think it's a good deal. We've seen plenty of moves worth 40mln while players were/are mediocre at best. Strikers are so rare nowadays and they were always on the higher end of price tags. What Vlahovic has accomplished so far in Serie A is absolutely nuts and we rarely see that happen, it's like once in dozen years. He's also very young and has plenty of space to grow. I actually think it's a fair price to pay in order to land a good striker, especially considering it's January when players are more expensive by default. Mbappe and Haaland are way out of our reach as they will cost two times more, if not even more, while their wages will be most likely triple. We've got ourselves a great striker and somebody to rely on for the future. Landing Chiesa, Locatelli, and now Vlahovic, puts us on the right path for a future project and so far I'm loving it honestly.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The police of Florence, following the climate generated around the transfer of Vlahovic from Fiorentina to Juventus, has started a "dynamic surveillance" in the vicinity of the footballer's home, consisting of frequent police patrols and security guards. (MatteoDovellini)
Shame on Vlahovic for disrupting the public order in the city of Florence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)