Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A lot of people expect MDL sale to finance this but IMO Vlahovic in Morata out immedialtely. He weighs 20m in the books now, so if we release him now and Barfa pays us 5m for half of the loan we save up ~10m. If you don't buy him out in the Summer it's another 35m saved.
Then, I can totally see Dybala on the chopping block tbh. No renewal at ~10m net is almost 20m gross. Is it a coincidence his renewal was stopped around the same time we got first reports regarding Vlahovic?

I'm not saying we will keep MDL, it seems impossible with the fat fuck that Raiola is. However, Vlahovic in surely means changes in attack, big changes.
GK

Danilo Rugani Bonucci AS

Cuads Zakaria Locatelli Berna

Vlahovic Scamacca

22-23

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It was always fishy to me that we almost forced Morata to stay, despite the Barca offer, but it's all clear now, we just asked them to wait few weeks. It's really win win situation for us.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So we're paying 64 millions upfront for someone that could be gotten on a free transfer
As things stand we might not make it into the CL next season. Even if we did there is no guarantee that he wouldnt sign for a different club this summer.

This move is essential imo if we wanna make the top 4. Which could cover the cost of the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)