Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't know Prade saying they are still open to selling vlahovic in January even though only seven days are left in the winter mercato means they sound desperate and helpless after the Arsenal bid was rejected.
also, Vlahovic’ price will only go down in the summer, I don’t believe there will be a bidding war. I think he’s got his mind set on Juve.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I don't know Prade saying they are still open to selling vlahovic in January even though only seven days are left in the winter mercato means they sound desperate and helpless after the Arsenal bid was rejected.
He also almost confirms that it was an order from Commisso, they are desperate as fuck, the question is is it Juve who made them that desperate or the player? U know we are going into an era where players prefer to run down their contract so they can hefty sign on fee, maybe they are afraid Dusan will go this way.
Though Fabiana della Valle strikes me as one of the best Juve oriented journos so maybe she is not bullshitting. It's strange that she is the only one reporting it, maybe some closer "connection" To our directors got her that info.

- - - Updated - - -

Vlahovic has an agreement with #Juve , #Fiorentina is willing to sell it but asks for 70 million.

At this point we proceed with the useless question:

which team will you play in #Vlahovic starting in February?

(Let me be clear, deep envy for anyone who will take it: it is very strong).

- - - Updated - - -

The words of #Pradé to
@tvdellosport
(very good
@laballara
) confirm the willingness of #Fiorentina to sell #Vlahovic already in January, so as not to risk losing it to zero. And that the #Juventus is in pole position
@Gazzetta_it

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Agresti being this silent, even now, tells me he was told to shut up, which lines up with management going silent. I don’t believe for a second that he has no information either way. He’s the most plugged in Juve reporter, with sources probably near the top. If he doesn’t know, it’s on purpose.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pradè to Sport Italia: “we can’t allow ourselves to lose the player at 0€ in the future. The doors are open to negotiate.”
- Also for Juventus?
“Also for Juventus. For everyone. We are waiting for the player to tell us what he wants to do”

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Agresti being this silent, even now, tells me he was told to shut up, which lines up with management going silent. I don’t believe for a second that he has no information either way. He’s the most plugged in Juve reporter, with sources probably near the top. If he doesn’t know, it’s on purpose.
Yeah, have the same impression, just wonder why would they let Fabiana break the story, she is also close to the club and is fed with info by them.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I mean this is a major potential transfer and juves main reporter has been AWOL. No confirmation. No denial. Nothing. Makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, have the same impression, just wonder why would they let Fabiana break the story, she is also close to the club and is fed with info by them.
honestly idk much about her beyond the Guardiola stuff a couple years ago.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I mean this is a major potential transfer and juves main reporter has been AWOL. No confirmation. No denial. Nothing. Makes no sense.
How long is Agresti the most informed one? Just wonder if he didn't have contacts when Paratici was here? Maybe once Para got demoted he lost his contacts? Same happened to Do Marzio and Marotta, once Beppe left GDM seems to be clueless in our transfers.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

honestly idk much about her beyond the Guardiola stuff a couple years ago.
But then the same thing happened with chiesa deal or ronaldo transfer or even max allegri return rumours all were reported by other reporters rather than Agresti and di marzio is clueless about juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)