Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know it's a bit off topic, but why don't we try to scout players like Vlahovic earlier and always wait for them to get class at others clubs. Then we try to get them, but are frustrated when we can't comply with their demands.. There's Benjamin Sesko at Salzburg who is quite similar to Vlahovic, only 18 years old. I know it's a gamble, but surely that's all we can afford right now with the most potential upside..

Good shout on Sesko. Adeyemi is getting all the attention and the big money move in Salzburg next, so its prudent time to get a good deal for Sesko before he breaks out as Adeyemis focal replacement.

Before footie execs play FM22 and realize Sesko is the shit there :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Good shout on Sesko. Adeyemi is getting all the attention and the big money move in Salzburg next, so its prudent time to get a good deal for Sesko before he breaks out as Adeyemis focal replacement.

Before footie execs play FM22 and realize Sesko is the shit there :D
I won't deny that is the place where I found him first a while ago :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its the place everyone has found him :D But I knew about him by name before FM, just cuz Red Bull Salzburg is a talent farm, and there's been a big magnifying glass on all their talents since Haaland.

He looks pretty damn good for sure tho, looks all around skilled for a big guy.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yesterday night, dinner between #Cherubini and one of #Vlahovic's agent, #Juve is making some moves for the summer.
[@LeonettiFrank]

:tuttosport:

May 26, 2016
I know it's a bit off topic, but why don't we try to scout players like Vlahovic earlier and always wait for them to get class at others clubs. Then we try to get them, but are frustrated when we can't comply with their demands.. There's Benjamin Sesko at Salzburg who is quite similar to Vlahovic, only 18 years old. I know it's a gamble, but surely that's all we can afford right now with the most potential upside..
Because we are idiots

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Every scout knows who he is. What do you mean by "try and scout him?" Do you think we didn't know who he was? Anyone who plays FM knows players like him. But what do we do with an 18 year old Vlahovic? We send him on loan, so there is less interest in coming her first.

His career progression has been good so far, same as Haaland. There is no point in going to a huge club first.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Šeško comes from my country. I haven't watched him on club level, but I did see his matches for the national team. He is nowhere near ready for Juventus or any top club for that matter. Yes he has talent, but there's still a long way to go. The chances of him not making it at a big club at this stage of his development are close 100%.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
and a relief at the same time. imagine being prepared to spend a ton on a player who eventually picks arsenal.

- - - Updated - - -

i love how salty commisso is every single time when he talks about juve. and he always talks about juve. :lol:
This is from the FT interview he did last week. The context is that Juve stock lost a 3rd of its value after plusvalenza investigations are announced, and that minority shareholders could’ve sued the executives if it happened in the US. Not sure if he’s right.
He also talks about how he can’t get along with northerners because of his Calabrese roots. He makes some good points, but the jealousy and pettiness is pretty obvious.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hahahaha. I'll believe it when I see him in our jersey.

- - - Updated - - -

Straight swap for Dybala?
No you incontinent buffoon.

Vlahovic has a much higher value and Dybala is on an expiring contract.

Dybala wouldn't want to go to Fiorentina and they can't afford him anyway.

Do you have any more ridiculous suggestions?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is from the FT interview he did last week. The context is that Juve stock lost a 3rd of its value after plusvalenza investigations are announced, and that minority shareholders could’ve sued the executives if it happened in the US. Not sure if he’s right.
and he also said that the minority stakeholders could sue those motherfuckers, if i'm not mistaken. those are the agnellis for him. lo stilo commisso.

you can always sue anyone, not only in the us. but as we said many times, since there's no objective scale to measure the price of the players, then selling them over their allegedly real value isn't illegal either, unless you stop paying taxes over your eventual profit.

i didn't read the whole interview but he often comes across as an experienced person, full of complexes. an other extreme personality for the rarely boring league. i wouldn't miss him though if he somehow vanished from calcio. ferrero and zamparini are harmless fun, adl, lotito and commisso are rather repulsive people.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
and he also said that the minority stakeholders could sue those motherfuckers, if i'm not mistaken. those are the agnellis for him. lo stilo commisso.

you can always sue anyone, not only in the us. but as we said many times, since there's no objective scale to measure the price of the players, then selling them over their allegedly real value isn't illegal either, unless you stop paying taxes over your eventual profit.

i didn't read the whole interview but he often comes across as an experienced person, full of complexes. an other extreme personality for the rarely boring league. i wouldn't miss him though if he somehow vanished from calcio. ferrero and zamparini are harmless fun, adl, lotito and commisso are rather repulsive people.
Read the interview. It’s quite interesting. I feel a little bit of class resentment between Commisso and the other owners like Agnellis. They are all billionaires but unlike him they are not self made. It looks like he desperately want to be another common man billionaire persona which is common these days. Or maybe that’s really his personality, given that he made his money in providing TV and Internet in small town America.
It could be that north south divide too, but he rails against Inter and Milan owners too, who are not even Italian.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Read the interview. It’s quite interesting. I feel a little bit of class resentment between Commisso and the other owners like Agnellis. They are all billionaires but unlike him they are not self made. It looks like he desperately want to be another common man billionaire persona which is common these days. Or maybe that’s really his personality, given that he made his money in providing TV and Internet in small town America.
It could be that north south divide too, but he rails against Inter and Milan owners too, who are not even Italian.
Florence isn't exactly a poor Southern city either where he is on the negative end of the north-south divide, so probably the bolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)