Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Haaland will go to City and then Madrid in 4-5 years.

According to The Hustington Post we have no chance for Vlahovic.
More reporters are picking that up. I also saw a link in the New Hust Times that he is nowhere in Italy bound.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I missed that lil' jab yesterday :grin:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Arsenal presented a robust offer for #Vlahovic. The Gunners are convinced they can close the deal.

[Momblano - Juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

#Arsenal presented a robust offer for #Vlahovic. The Gunners are convinced they can close the deal.

- - - Updated - - -

#Arsenal offered a contract of 10mln per season to #Vlahovic.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“On the #Juve side, for 20 days, we have felt a move away from the serious idea of being able to succeed in taking #Vlahovic . I feel I can say it: #Juventus is out of the race for Dusan Vlahovic. These are the news for January 8, 2022. " ❌

( @MomblanOfficial via JB) Elvin

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“On the #Juve side, for 20 days, we have felt a move away from the serious idea of being able to succeed in taking #Vlahovic . I feel I can say it: #Juventus is out of the race for Dusan Vlahovic. These are the news for January 8, 2022. " ❌

( @MomblanOfficial via JB) Elvin
no shit :lol:

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I know it's a bit off topic, but why don't we try to scout players like Vlahovic earlier and always wait for them to get class at others clubs. Then we try to get them, but are frustrated when we can't comply with their demands.. There's Benjamin Sesko at Salzburg who is quite similar to Vlahovic, only 18 years old. I know it's a gamble, but surely that's all we can afford right now with the most potential upside..

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
What is new with this guy regarding destinations?
Latest I've seen is that Arsenal is pushing really hard to sign him this winter transfer market to avoid a fierce battle with more viable competitors in the summer. Not sure Vlahovic is particularly interesting in them though, based on rejecting them earlier.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Latest I've seen is that Arsenal is pushing really hard to sign him this winter transfer market to avoid a fierce battle with more viable competitors in the summer. Not sure Vlahovic is particularly interesting in them though, based on rejecting them earlier.
Yeah Arsenal sounds like only a small step up from Fiorentina in their current state.

But maybe that's a good idea, he's still very young. Taking a path like Håland.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yeah Arsenal sounds like only a small step up from Fiorentina in their current state.

But maybe that's a good idea, he's still very young. Taking a path like Håland.
Arsenal is levels below Dortmund, they're more like Leverkusen, but still a bit worse :p I think Vlahovic is ready for the big step up, he probably was already ready this summer, he's one of the most prolific strikers in all of Europe not just Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)