Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haaland will go to the EPL and then move to La Liga in 3-4 years, with both Real and Fagca competing for his signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Reports of Lewa wanting to leave in the summer

If true I hope we’ll go for this guy, but he’s probably gonna stay in Italy
Stay away.

You can have the next big thing to come out of Salzburg, Dortmund, or Leipzig :p :stuckup: :b81:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
How did Exor find $400 million to cover our debts but can't afford another $60-70 million to buy some players. I mean $400 m is a huge amount. It has to be backed up by some investments or we might just end up wasting this $400m as well (vicious cycle).

Apr 19, 2007
How did Exor find $400 million to cover our debts but can't afford another $60-70 million to buy some players. I mean $400 m is a huge amount. It has to be backed up by some investments or we might just end up wasting this $400m as well (vicious cycle).
I think we do have some money to get us back. We have invested on big purchases recently so I dont think they will let us go down into mediocrity again. Ronaldo wages being gone and tightening up the squad is a good start before redesigning and making key purchases. Bringing Allegri back was a statement of returning to where we were before Ronaldo IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)