Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
To be honest we create a bit and we miss these as we have Morata to finish them off.
The only thing Im worried about is him turning into an expensive flop. He is a great player but so were others before they flopped.

That being said I think we should take a chance on him as we dont have a better option.
He is in great form on course for a close to a thirty goal season but I have my doubts that he will join us without champions league football

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is in great form on course for a close to a thirty goal season but I have my doubts that he will join us without champions league football
Vlahovic? He would join us just based on reputation...
Haaland - 0%
Pogba - This is interesting as I think Pogba joined Man Utd despite playing in the EL. Would he do the same and cut his massive wages along with it? Im not too sure..
Scammacca - He would join us as long as we stay in Serie A..

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I still doubt whether Commisso will sell him to Juve unless Vlahovic does what chiesa did but anyways with no champions league football on the horizon next season better to forget him
Fiorentina want € 80m for a player who has a contract until the end of the season, which does not make sense for Juve.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
It's too bad that Vlahovic suddenly became the hottest shit in Europe. I believe we had a chance to get him when he was just a very promising player scoring goals every second round or so. But now there is literally 0 hope.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's too bad that Vlahovic suddenly became the hottest shit in Europe. I believe we had a chance to get him when he was just a very promising player scoring goals every second round or so. But now there is literally 0 hope.
Imo chances are very high if he wants to stay in Italy and I think he will. I think EPL waits him in the future.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah, when you look at their squad, no one would believe that. Same goes with Milan, their squad is nothing special, really.
Bottom line is: we're under performing badly and that's the reality. This squad is good enough for top4.

Some of the blame can be put on injuries, for example yesterday we were very thin in a department that's crucial for creating opportunities: no Chiesa, Kulu, Dybala out after 10 mins. Our only "creative sources" were Berna and Cuadrado and both wasted their opportunities, both should have been goals.
If you keep overrating those turds that is. Without Dybala and Chiesa, we are a low midtable team with pussies who don't give a grain of grinta at all because they think they're too good.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If you keep overrating those turds that is. Without Dybala and Chiesa, we are a low midtable team with pussies who don't give a grain of grinta at all because they think they're too good.
That's very naive. No one thinks that Duncan - Torreira - Bonaventura is good or anything like that. Heck, I bet none of these players you'd want here.

It's not about grinta IMO. The issue is the squad is too unbalanced and that forces Allegri to put players out of position (Rabiot as a winger, Bentancur/McKennie as an advanced CM/fake AM/winger). Some players are simply past it like Alex Sandro.

We have to play useless Berna in the starting 11, while 7m net Ramsey is on the bench. Same goes for another benchwarmer Arthur. That's why Allegri struggles to find a balanced team. If Chiesa or Dybala is out, we're fucked.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
That's very naive. No one thinks that Duncan - Torreira - Bonaventura is good or anything like that. Heck, I bet none of these players you'd want here.

It's not about grinta IMO. The issue is the squad is too unbalanced and that forces Allegri to put players out of position (Rabiot as a winger, Bentancur/McKennie as an advanced CM/fake AM/winger). Some players are simply past it like Alex Sandro.

We have to play useless Berna in the starting 11, while 7m net Ramsey is on the bench. Same goes for another benchwarmer Arthur. That's why Allegri struggles to find a balanced team. If Chiesa or Dybala is out, we're fucked.
I think 2 of those 3 would play in our squad.
Agree on the imbalance for sure. That's obvious and a great reason why we lack quality in various positions.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I think it has more to do with trying (and failing) to build a team around dybala. This team would naturally be suited to a 433 without him, but because our prized asset is sadly inflexible, we are only limited to 2 formations, 442 + 4231, which cause an even greater imbalance in other areas

Apr 19, 2007
I think it has more to do with trying (and failing) to build a team around dybala. This team would naturally be suited to a 433 without him, but because our prized asset is sadly inflexible, we are only limited to 2 formations, 442 + 4231, which cause an even greater imbalance in other areas
We dont have wingers. We sold our wingers and adapted for Ronaldo not Dybala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)