Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bench him for the first 6 months and overwork him right into a ligament injury :baus:
At least he won't score against us

tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

see this need to one up everyone here is why you, and your squad will always be a failure.

how many chances did coman, pjaca, fagioli, kaio jorge, demiral get under allegri? yeah
Don't mention squad, yours has signus or whatever her name is.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i know exactly what i said. Allegri came here in summer. Demiral left in summer in a LOAN deal. a LOAN deal. leaving us with a bunch of wishy washy defenders

sit the fuck back down you clowns
Maybe he was bad in training you know, just like how he was bad last season and this summer at the euros

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
29 - Dusan Vlahovic is only one of the 4 foreign players able to score at least 29 goals in a single calendar year in Serie A considering the last 69 years: Vlahovic 29 in 2021 Ronaldo 33 in 2020 Higuaín 30 in 2016 Crespo 30 in 2001

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
His finishing ability is insane, but beside that he is an average footballer. He could be very useful and a top striker doesn't need to be the best baller in the team. But with our midfield and lack of creativity he would not get many proper chances/balls to score. In a well peforming team he could be an absolute monster tho.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His finishing ability is insane, but beside that he is an average footballer. He could be very useful and a top striker doesn't need to be the best baller in the team. But with our midfield and lack of creativity he would not get many proper chances/balls to score. In a well peforming team he could be an absolute monster tho.
we have more or less the same xg than napoli, we're just pretty shit to convert those opportunities. we obviously need quality midfielders, that's not even debatable, but even with this squad we have, vlahovic in his current scoring form would be a huge improvement over our current cf options. if we can buy this guy, then we should.

- - - Updated - - -

Bring back Pogba on a bosman, recall Rovella and spend the cash on Vlahovic. Add Zakaria + Kamara for extra depth. Surely it can't be that far-fetched to ask
5 new players, zero homegrown. that would require 5 outgoing players if you want to include these on the cl list. and most of our players we'd rather see leave are unsellable. also, there's proper competition for 4 of these 5. do you think it's a realistic expectation?

Last edited:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
5 new players, zero homegrown. that would require 5 outgoing players if you want to include these on the cl list. and most of our players we'd rather see leave are unsellable. also, there's proper competition for 4 of these 5. do you think it's a realistic expectation?
I can see one of Mckennie or Kulusevski leaving to acquire much-needed funds, Ramsey for sure as he's quite evidently no longer in Allegri's plans, his silly comments are another reason. We will not take the option to buy Morata, and Rabiot shouldn't be impossible to sell, especially now with premier league clubs interested. Arthur is another.
It might be slightly optimistic, but it's certainly doable. I take back Zakaria + Kamara, one of them will do.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I can see one of Mckennie or Kulusevski leaving to acquire much-needed funds, Ramsey for sure as he's quite evidently no longer in Allegri's plans, his silly comments are another reason. We will not take the option to buy Morata, and Rabiot shouldn't be impossible to sell, especially now with premier league clubs interested. Arthur is another.
It might be slightly optimistic, but it's certainly doable. I take back Zakaria + Kamara, one of them will do.
kulu's playing a different position, even if he's sold he won't be replaced by a cm. i don't think we will get rid of 3 cm's in one window. we need some continuity, so i'd keep snacks. ramsey needs to go, but that's gonna be expensive. the best we can realistically hope for is the same kind of deal we have with gremio for douglas costa: free loan, and juve keeps paying some of the wages of ramsey. and i don't think we should make huge efforts to sign pogba. rabiot should be an easier sale, even though his salary is a huge obstacle. it's very complicated indeed.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
kulu's playing a different position, even if he's sold he won't be replaced by a cm. i don't think we will get rid of 3 cm's in one window. we need some continuity, so i'd keep snacks. ramsey needs to go, but that's gonna be expensive. the best we can realistically hope for is the same kind of deal we have with gremio for douglas costa: free loan, and juve keeps paying some of the wages of ramsey. and i don't think we should make huge efforts to sign pogba. rabiot should be an easier sale, even though his salary is a huge obstacle. it's very complicated indeed.
I think we can get rid of 3 CMs. Allegri has alreadfy frozen out Ramsey and Arthur, seems like he's doing everything to show them they're not good enough. Considering they offer completely nothing, you can easily replace them with Rovella + Fagioli or someone else who is cheap but more experienced.
Selling Rabiot is a must as long as the club receives an okayish offer, he earns way too much considering his contribution. Here it will be more difficult because the club needs to spend some cash in order to land some quality mid IMO. Still, it's doable and probably even desired.

Loca, Benta and McBurger to stay.

Pogba is luckily a pipe dream, we should stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)