Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Sky Italia: First agreement reached between Fiorentina and Arsenal for Vlahvoic, however there is doubt from Vlahovic himself who waits for a more interesting offer.

Jun 16, 2020
Is the 4 million related to the contract renewal offered by Fiorentina and we are definitely going to bid for him in January can't leave it till the summer whether he comes in January or in July is another question
Yea my bad, he said that Vlahovic refused the 4m offered by Fiorentina in the old quote

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah it'll be more than €4m if he is turning down PL offer, we'd have to compensate them.
I like the construction of the deal with Dybala. It’s 8m + 2m bonus, is he reaches the bonus for 2 consecutive years it will become a part of his salary.

And Barella signed a new contract aswel, where he receives more as the years progress.

Id like us to offer something like that to players who still have everything to prove at a big club, we could avoid being stuck with high salaries for underperforming players like we do now with Ramsey and Rabiot. Creative thinking of Cherubini, never heard of such constructions before

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
While I do agree with that I'd say signing two mid players is MUCH more important. I'd rather focus on priorities. Heck, if we sort out our mid then I'm totally fine with getting Vlahovic. But you gotta be shitting me if the plan is to buy Vlahovic and Witsel.
Well, Morata's loan deal ends and we sure as hell can't bank on Kean or Kaio Korge to deliver the goods imho... So I'd say striker is a priority as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)