Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Imagine a midfield trio of Locatelli Gravenberch/Tchouameni and Rovella behind them :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
Why are you so hyped about Rovella, a 19yo DM from Genoa that's not even in the conversation for the senior Azzurri atm? Mancini rates Jorginho, Locatelli, Barella, Tonali, Pessina, Cristante, Castrovilli, Sensi, Mandragora, Soriano, Gagliardini and probably 3-4 more players above him for the CM positions and I don't think he's wrong. When and if Rovella comes to play for Juve surely he won't be an instant starter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why are you so hyped about Rovella, a 19yo DM from Genoa that's not even in the conversation for the senior Azzurri atm? Mancini rates Jorginho, Locatelli, Barella, Tonali, Pessina, Cristante, Castrovilli, Sensi, Mandragora, Soriano, Gagliardini and probably 3-4 more players above him for the CM positions and I don't think he's wrong. When and if Rovella comes to play for Juve surely he won't be an instant starter.
When you have the Asexual French Giraffe, Glassmsey, Arturd and Bentapoor comprising your midfield unit, you become grateful for a Rovella.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
When you have the Asexual French Giraffe, Glassmsey, Arturd and Bentapoor comprising your midfield unit, you become grateful for a Rovella.
Don't get me wrong, I have high hopes for the kid, but I don't see anything to suggest he might instantly be a starter over any of the mentioned (except Ramsey, who has a way of ruling himself out of any equation).

Sure we paid 22.5m for the kid to Genoa, but is that his true value? Because Genoa paid us 10m for Portanova, 18m for Sturaro, loaned Favilli from us for 5m per year (this might be the funniest of them all :lol:) and then bought him for 7m, all of those deals are shady bookkeeping and nothing else.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He's a regular starter for Genoa now and already has the same amount of assists as all of last season, he's clearly growing as a player. At this rate he will soon be in the national team conversation.

He's spoken of a lot here because we already own him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's a regular starter for Genoa now and already has the same amount of assists as all of last season, he's clearly growing as a player. At this rate he will soon be in the national team conversation.

Still Berna is an Italy regular and Kulu has been amazing for Parma before joining us (as well as being great for Sweden)
Something at our team doesnt work since we dont have the right players.
Before adding Rovella we should look on strengthening our midfield and only then get him back as a rotation player so he wouldnt have the weight of the world on his shoulders on such a young age so he can develope without too much pressure

Strickland

May 17, 2019

I don't watch Genoa at all (who does really?), just surprised to see a random kid that has hardly grabbed the headlines thus far mentioned as a starter at Juventus for next season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I am usually against these kind of name calling as it reminds me of kindergarten but.. Rabiot is definitely AFG, Ramsey is made of glass, Arthur is too busy being retarded with his ball control rather then actually do something on the field and Bentancur is indeed quite poor although he is improving compared to last season..

- - - Updated - - -

I don't watch Genoa at all (who does really?), just surprised to see a random kid that has hardly grabbed the headlines thus far mentioned as a starter at Juventus for next season.
You usually dont watch Genoa for Genoa.. You watch them either to check on some player or you watch them because they are playing an interesting opponent.
I havent watched one Parma game this season but I did watch some when Kulu played there...

Strickland

May 17, 2019
How the fuck is it possible that we broke the transfer record sum paid for an Italian footballer during Covid crisis and Fiorentina is still salty about the transfer? It was a good deal for them.

Reminds me of when we gifted Napoli 90m for Higuain and they still were mad lol.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well, the demand for strikers is big on the market so they will prefer to sell a road rather than to the direct rival in league. Pretty sure would do the same with Chiesa if they had this option

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Well, the demand for strikers is big on the market so they will prefer to sell a road rather than to the direct rival in league. Pretty sure would do the same with Chiesa if they had this option
And Chiesa had two years left on his contract I am sure Paratici will negotiate the same two year loan plus obligation type of deal for 80 million euros but will Vlahovic reject Juve for Tottenham or Atletico

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
And Chiesa had two years left on his contract I am sure Paratici will negotiate the same two year loan plus obligation type of deal for 80 million euros but will Vlahovic reject Juve for Tottenham or Atletico
For Tottenham, he could.

We have to accept that the EPL is miles ahead of every other league in Europe. I would think an agent of a player like Vlahovic will convince him to go straight to EPL, if he succeeds he's a big name in football and will benefit tremendously on and off the pitch. If he fails, he will be sought after again by clubs like Juventus and Atletico Madrid. The other way mostly won't happen, if he fails in Atletico or Juve, not a single good EPL team will be looking to sign him.

Jun 16, 2020
Im quite confident that Atletico and Tottenham should be more afraid of losing a transfer target to us instead of we to them. Especially Tottenham can suck a dick

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Im quite confident that Atletico and Tottenham should be more afraid of losing a transfer target to us instead of we to them. Especially Tottenham can suck a dick
Dunno, hard to compete with a guy who can just throw 7mil wages at Ramsey and Rabiot. Just value mofos like Arthur at 80mil.

Not sure Cherubini can compete with that

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventus could be thinking of not buying Morata to focus solely on Vlahovic. But the bianconeri have to beat the competition, mainly Tottenham who consider the Serbian as the ideal substitute of Kane, if he decides to leave the Spurs.

[La Stampa via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

The first request of Fiorentina for #Vlahovic , looking for the auction effect in January (with eyes mainly on the Premier League), is 80millions
[Romeo Agresti]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)