Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Luckily Man City are still in the running for Haaland so we still have a shot I think. He has to stay with Viola until the Summer tho.
Nah we have to make a move in January but I still think it all boils down to whether he wants to join Juve or is he smart enough to wait for other clubs to offer him more money

Jun 16, 2020
Him in, Kaio out on loan. Next summer Morata out and Kaio back in his place. Kean, Vlahovic and Kaio as attackers. Still a bit thin in terms of quality (all of them have everything to prove) but it’s okay and we should be set for years.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Him in, Kaio out on loan. Next summer Morata out and Kaio back in his place. Kean, Vlahovic and Kaio as attackers. Still a bit thin in terms of quality (all of them have everything to prove) but it’s okay and we should be set for years.
I still think we are also interested in Lorenzo Lucca but it might be hard to judge him in Serie b

- - - Updated - - -

Fiorentina's Dušan Vlahović has scored 25 goals in Serie A since the start of 2021. In Europe's top-five leagues, only Robert Lewandowski (36) and Erling Haaland (26) have scored more. The Serbian is just 21 years old.

Last edited:

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Vlahovic apparently is wanted by Conte who took over tottenham.
With their PL money they surely will be able to make a great offer, so we're not getting him unless he pulls a Locatelli move...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Vlahovic apparently is wanted by Conte who took over tottenham.
With their PL money they surely will be able to make a great offer, so we're not getting him unless he pulls a Locatelli move...
why even post this when they have harry kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)