Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Darko Ristic, agent of Vlahovic: “Dusan will not sign any renewals with Fiorentina. This summer an offer of €60mln plus bonus was presented to them. Between us and the other club there was agreement, but the president Commisso did not want to listen. We do not intend to negotiate the renewal with Fiorentina. That is why we do not talk to you journalists nor to the club”.

[@AroundJuventus]
I know a guy Ristic but he is Žarko not Darko

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Commisso: "What is not sustainable anymore is that the cost of transfers and commissions to agents make you risk losing a player for free. We gave Dusan the possibility to show his worth, to play regularly, to score 20 goals and how we have issues with his renewal. There should be some clear regulations. We can't have 5 year contracts if at the end of the 3rd they start negotiating already. Since I arrived at Fiorentina, I have never seen a player coming asking me for less money, they always want more".

[@AroundJuventus]
Lol

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Commisso: "What is not sustainable anymore is that the cost of transfers and commissions to agents make you risk losing a player for free. We gave Dusan the possibility to show his worth, to play regularly, to score 20 goals and how we have issues with his renewal. There should be some clear regulations. We can't have 5 year contracts if at the end of the 3rd they start negotiating already. Since I arrived at Fiorentina, I have never seen a player coming asking me for less money, they always want more".

[@AroundJuventus]
Startling how naive this guy is. Makes me wonder if he even followed football at all before he joined.

I know he has a considerable history as an Italian-American within that football/soccer world but the more he speaks the less I think he knew about calcio.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
do we know which club that was?
Yes It was not Juventus but Atletico Madrid who offered the 60 mil.

- - - Updated - - -

commisso gonna lose his shit when Vlahovic forces his way to Juve and rejects everyone else
Don't be so sure cause he was in agreement with Atletico Madrid, as you also can read in the article.
This well go to 70-80 mil. to get him.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

[@AroundJuventus]
Commisso is butt hurt by the existence of free agency and player choice. I wonder what his views on slavery are…

- - - Updated - - -

Or perhaps Commisso is under the impression that in Italy clubs aren’t required to pay players. But he’s going above and beyond by giving his players some compensation since he’s such a altruistic billionaire

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I get what hes saying. Its not all the player. The club has a big role as well in the fee. I bet its exhausting trying to negotiate with some of these players nowadays.
That's not new, RM and BM have been using this dogma for years to get better deals: deal with the players, force club hands.

Commiso is saying that now cuz he knows very well we started to do businees in that way so now they are not going to be able to have the better position in negotiations for granted anymore

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is a very small possibility but considering his situation with Fiorentina it is something I wouldnt rule out. Vlahovic in January on some kind of 2 year loan with obligation and Vlahovic get our attacking game up a level

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
There is a very small possibility but considering his situation with Fiorentina it is something I wouldnt rule out. Vlahovic in January on some kind of 2 year loan with obligation and Vlahovic get our attacking game up a level
If we get Vlahovic, it will be begrudgingly and not in January. Fiorentina need him to finish out this year midtable. Without him, they could crash as low as possibly near relegation. They won't risk that and won't just give him away in January.

Summer is a different story. At that point, they have six months to sell him or see him sign on a free in January and every month after August window his value goes down to near nil. Next summer makes the most sense and truly will be where all these rumors come to fruition.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
All the Juve stories and the Fiorentina fans have already started turning against him.
To be fair, this was the only way the story would end. The question was always how much they would hate him afterwards.

Fiorentina will always be a selling club and selling to us is always worse than selling to EPL or Germany or Lol Liga.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
To be fair, this was the only way the story would end. The question was always how much they would hate him afterwards.

Fiorentina will always be a selling club and selling to us is always worse than selling to EPL or Germany or Lol Liga.
They always hope that a player would be sold to England or even Inter or Milan way ahead of us, but players don't really grow up wanting to play for Fiorentina, outside of Florence.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we get Vlahovic, it will be begrudgingly and not in January. Fiorentina need him to finish out this year midtable. Without him, they could crash as low as possibly near relegation. They won't risk that and won't just give him away in January.

Summer is a different story. At that point, they have six months to sell him or see him sign on a free in January and every month after August window his value goes down to near nil. Next summer makes the most sense and truly will be where all these rumors come to fruition.
Sign Vlahovic and Luca and send Luca to Fiorentina on loan so he can keep them in Serie A
Im just dreaming now.

Anyway considering the hate from Fiorentina fans I can see a small chance but still a chance that exists that he will leave in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)