drugs!!! (1 Viewer)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
i seem to always hear about players keeping drugs seem to be caught in the italian league and its really bad. we dont hear about as many drug cheats in the prem or la liga. but on the other hand it is great that the italian FA are catching these cheats and dealing with them.

do you think theres more drug cheats in the italian league than the others or are we just better at catching them. so players in the other european leagues are getting away with it more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
What are Razzias?

I think there's as much users in othe countries as in Italy. We're just more strict and careful about it.

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
i seem to always hear about players keeping drugs seem to be caught in the italian league and its really bad. we dont hear about as many drug cheats in the prem or la liga. but on the other hand it is great that the italian FA are catching these cheats and dealing with them.

do you think theres more drug cheats in the italian league than the others or are we just better at catching them. so players in the other european leagues are getting away with it more.
Its not that there are more drug cheats in Italia,
We just better at catching them.

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    if so, i hear a lot of criticism about the load of drug cheats in the italian league but the italian fa should be congratualted to catch them and keep it up.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    In Englan, Mark Bosnich was suspended for a positive drug test some years back while playing for Chelsea. Manchester United's Rio Ferdinand was suspended for eight months - he missed Euro 2004 - for failing to show up for a drug test. Chelsea's Adrian Mutu was also banned for seven months after testing positive for cocaine. There are other low profile drug cases in England that didn't create much 'fuss' about them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)