Drivers beware! Italian cops get speedy wheels (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So quintessentially Italian. But ironically, almost also French in how the aesthetic doesn't live up to practical use. ;)

As someone who just spent the past three weeks speeding along at 160km/h on the Italian autostrade in a Ford Fiesta (really not quite the same as this cop car), you really can't go faster than 120mph (200km/h) anywhere for any time. Even for all the German station wagons that whipped by in the passing lane, the doubling up of passing trucks or the regular construction that closes off lanes prevents that kind of speeding.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
Vinman should move to Italy.
That is a good idea !!!!!

How lucky they are...I'm stuck in a Ford crown victoria......

I'm going to print the pic, and put it in my locker at work......

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
off the topic, but Vinman, i have a cousin who's a cop too. He's like a "squad leader" or what you guys call 'em at the College Park Police Deparment( University of Maryland) here in Maryland.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
off the topic, but Vinman, i have a cousin who's a cop too. He's like a "squad leader" or what you guys call 'em at the College Park Police Deparment( University of Maryland) here in Maryland.
Thats pretty cool... hope he enjoys his job.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Thats pretty cool... hope he enjoys his job.
yea he does..shows me diff. techniques all the time...like the weak pnts and how if you touch the other person at a certain point on their neck or something you can like "freeze" him or something..

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++

yea he does..shows me diff. techniques all the time...like the weak pnts and how if you touch the other person at a certain point on their neck or something you can like "freeze" him or something..
there are many pressure points you can apply on a person

most will immobilize someone, unless their on drugs, or just crazy........

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

That is a good idea !!!!!

How lucky they are...I'm stuck in a Ford crown victoria......

I'm going to print the pic, and put it in my locker at work......
The Crown Vic aint bad, but of course its not as cool as what the Italians have..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)