Dreams (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah... i sometimes think about how can we dream about something that have not happened??? :s

like i said before... soemtimes im doing somthing and suddenly i think like "hey i dreamed about this..."

u know.. about the instant moment of the action....

I really dont underatnd how we could have dream something that have not happened!!! U know.. after the dream.. i dont remember a thing.. but when it happens.. u remember right away and said "hey i dreamed this before"... i think thats is deja vu...

but how... why??? why that happens!! =? its too confusing..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm amazed by something that happens during sleep called Rapid Eye Movement (RSI). It seems that the eyes are active while people are dreaming. How can the eyes be used to perceive visions in a light-free environment?!?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Dreams are strange, exciting, fasicnating. Although we are brought to life in our dreams as well. I think its jes something that cannot be explained.

My dreams have mostly brought with them a sense of deja vu.
There have been many times that ive felt ive already been in a certain situation. And although i cant preidct whats about to follow, i do have a lil premonition about it being good or bad. And maybe because ive seen it somewhre before.

Do you guys think dreams have a sense of destiny to them? Or serendipity better put.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Deja Vu is in fact a glitch in the Matrix people... :D

Anyways, I had a dream that came true once. I was dreaming tham me and my friends were playing basketball in school and that one of them broke the basket. Anyways, the next day in school I tell him about it and warn him to be careful. A few minutes later he broke something, cant remember what it was now... :scared:

Anyways, have any of you had dreams where you know you are dreaming and where you are fully consious? I had a dream where I'm walking in this house (the hous really exists, I've been there loads of times IRL) and I see that the pettern on the driveway is different. So I think to myself: I must be dreaming. And then I said: Wow, lets go into the hous, and look around, and I directed my whole dream I knew exactly what I was doing. After a while I just got bored and said "'I'm gonna wake up now", and I did. That was weird.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
ey something strange happened to be today, i dreamt about the a huge ruler in my college library (dont ask why, i am strange)

i woke up from the nightmare and found that ruler in my house

this is scary stuff man, scarry

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The Sydney Morning Herald

The Japanese company that came up with the hit "BowLingual" device that translates dogs' barks into human words has now come up with a dream product - literally.

Takara Co says its Yumemi Kobo, or "dream workshop", $US140 ($180) gadget gives stressed-out people a chance to go on a holiday or find their ideal partner - at least in their dreams.

Before nodding off, the would-be dreamer is supposed to look at a photo of what he or she wants to dream about and then record the story-line on the machine.

Using the voice recording as well as lights, music and aromas, the machine stimulates sleepers during periods of rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and helps them direct their own dreams, the company says.

After eight hours, it wakes them up gradually with music and lights that simulate sunlight, avoiding any shock that could destroy fragile memories.

The manufacturers caution, though, that not all users of the gadget achieve exactly the dreams they hope for.

"We are still experimenting, mainly with company employees," Kenji Hattori, a Takara marketing executive, told reporters.

"Some said the theme was right, but the story-line was wrong. Some said the noise woke them up. But it has worked for quite a number of people," he said.

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    gray: but don't we move all our bodies in our sleep ? so why can't we move the eyes .....

-Z- you must be insane .... that's the craziest think i've ever heard :) seriously ....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    gray: but don't we move all our bodies in our sleep ? so why can't we move the eyes .....

-Z- you must be insane .... that's the craziest think i've ever heard :) seriously ....
    i thought it was obvious he ran away from a mental hospital.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++

Anyways, have any of you had dreams where you know you are dreaming and where you are fully consious? I had a dream where I'm walking in this house (the hous really exists, I've been there loads of times IRL) and I see that the pettern on the driveway is different. So I think to myself: I must be dreaming. And then I said: Wow, lets go into the hous, and look around, and I directed my whole dream I knew exactly what I was doing. After a while I just got bored and said "'I'm gonna wake up now", and I did. That was weird.
    I understand u... iyt happens to me sometimes.. but to it... u must be almost ready to wake up... to have certain control of you5r dreams.
    Somthing that i do..but no usually.. is what i call "dream recovery". To do that, i have to be almost awake... and dreaming something. If someone wakes me up... and i fell asleep again..sometimes but a big SOMETIMES.. im able to continue in the scene i was befeor waking up.

Its very rare thou.

I have noticed that in my dremas i cant run quickly.. i dont know why.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    The Sydney Morning Herald

The Japanese company that came up with the hit "BowLingual" device that translates dogs' barks into human words has now come up with a dream product - literally.

Takara Co says its Yumemi Kobo, or "dream workshop", $US140 ($180) gadget gives stressed-out people a chance to go on a holiday or find their ideal partner - at least in their dreams.

Before nodding off, the would-be dreamer is supposed to look at a photo of what he or she wants to dream about and then record the story-line on the machine.

Using the voice recording as well as lights, music and aromas, the machine stimulates sleepers during periods of rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and helps them direct their own dreams, the company says.

After eight hours, it wakes them up gradually with music and lights that simulate sunlight, avoiding any shock that could destroy fragile memories.

The manufacturers caution, though, that not all users of the gadget achieve exactly the dreams they hope for.

"We are still experimenting, mainly with company employees," Kenji Hattori, a Takara marketing executive, told reporters.

"Some said the theme was right, but the story-line was wrong. Some said the noise woke them up. But it has worked for quite a number of people," he said.
    ok im getting this right now

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    A couple of days ago I dreamed about going into a huge guitar store and checking out some gear. I talked to the people there for a long time and it was real nice.

I think it because my local guitar store freaks me out, cause the people there are so weird. Or maybe I've just been playing to much guitar.

My last nigthmare was about me getting eaten by loads of big spiders. That was awful.

Most of my dreams are neutral dreams about everyday stuff. I like them still, when I do remember them.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    about dreams.....
    well....few months ago...there was no dream of mine that didn't come true....
    i swear in my life......

and that was kinda fascinating...

but now....maybe because i am always too tired.....i nearly never dream smg nice....i always dream tears and pain and when i wake up i feel even more tired....

i like dreaming and at the nights that i don't remember my dreams at the morning.....i don't like it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)