Dream Players (2 Viewers)

OP
Mona

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    i think so too :thumb: .....except he's not that physically fit.
    He's Al-Hilal's Nedved :cool:

DON'T be emoional :D

OP
    Mona

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++

Mona I think you don't know Nawaf very well.. he is the best player in Asia (2000)
    No I know but u said in 2000 ...:D

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
    He was injured.. that's why.. otherwise he will continue to be the best player in 2001 and 2002.. this injury was in 2000, but I think he will be the best player in 2003 again:D

Aug 20, 2002
    why does every one here worship all good argentinian players, but never the Great Brasillian players? So for instance the best player of all time Pele could be added to your list paranoia.

Realistically next season i would like to see either Ronaldinho or Robinho who is the next up and coming huge brasil star. ( both better than D'allessandro or Riquelme).

P.S cant wait till we take on Madrid i think we have a small chance but with a good fighting spirit we can do it.

Jul 28, 2002
    dream for next season....to get mexes, bonera n chivu to complete our back line.....thuram mexes bonera chivu

d'ale will be great too

pelé has to be one of the best better than maradona....but dont forget Platini....or even Roberto Baggio....lol or even dp of pre cruiciate injury :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

my god you were serious :dazed::eek:
    i'm serious that he's great, but i dont see him good enough as a juve starter....

If you dont know him that well, this might help:
    Technically, he plays as well as Nakata (maybe even better). Except Nawaf is better because he can defend well too. His fighing spirit is great too.

he's an all round midfielder, but he plays in the playmaker position. (kinda like stankovic i guess)

Sadly, he's surrounded by a lot of half-a$$sed football players who call themselves professionals :groan:

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Are we talking about al hilal's player right now??.........we can not say that a player is great when we only see him againt some strange asian teams and do well against them .... we all saw what happened to KSA when they played against germany

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
    Are we talking about al hilal's player right now??.........we can not say that a player is great when we only see him againt some strange asian teams and do well against them .... we all saw what happened to KSA when they played against germany
    Yes we are talking about him..

Nawaf is one of the best players in Asia.. otherwise why did they choose him as the best player.. :D

In the World Cup you can't blame Nawaf.. the whole team put up with the lose:down:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++
    Nawaf is one of the best players in Asia.. otherwise why did they choose him as the best player.. :D
    well to be fair I would be the best player in Asia if I went there, its not much of an achievement, watching football asia on sky its just a comedy of errors, but funny stuff :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

well to be fair I would be the best player in Asia if I went there, its not much of an achievement, watching football asia on sky its just a comedy of errors, but funny stuff :D
    it's not That bad...but think of it this way:
    Asia is Huge!!!
    so the chances are high that you're gonna see a crappy game ;)

when you beat players like Nakata to an award, i think that means that you're not bad at all :cool:

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

it's not That bad...but think of it this way:
    Asia is Huge!!!
    so the chances are high that you're gonna see a crappy game ;)

when you beat players like Nakata to an award, i think that means that you're not bad at all :cool:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)