Dream Final? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
DelPierino said:
What is you´re dream Final for the WC 2006?

Mine is Itlay vs. Germany!

And of course i want Italy to win!
Brazil 1 - Italy 2 of course!

Kaka....min 53
Del Piero....min 84(Imagine the fans at the stadium)
Del Piero....min 90(Imagine again the fans at the stadium and from the whole World)

(A dream come true!!)

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
Sweden vs Whoever (5-0); with Zlatan scoring five goals and becoming the topscorer with 30 goals, so, we'll be able to sell him by a really expansive price.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
My dream final would be Trinidad and Tobago vs. Tunisia, and it is all drawn at 90 minutes, and at end of ET, then they all miss their penalties for the next 2 days of playing, so they call it a draw.

That would be cool.
you think tunisia is not good

i think they can beet trinidad and tobago

tunisia was the champions of africa in 2004

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Anyone but Brazil. Watching the match against Croatia is like watching the Brazilian dive team....as soon as anyone looked at Kaka he fell to the ground.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
ßömßärdîër said:
My dream final would be Trinidad and Tobago vs. Tunisia, and it is all drawn at 90 minutes, and at end of ET, then they all miss their penalties for the next 2 days of playing, so they call it a draw.

That would be cool.

Awesome!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I would love USA-Czech with USA winning.....revenge!

ok, back to reality. Italy beating Brazil would rock, England beating argies/brazil/germany with Crouchoudinho scoring off Gerrard's cross off Carragher's pass off Scott Carson's throw (Robinson gets a red, James gets injured)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
mnementh said:
if that happens, I might quit watching football because no greater football moment will ever be possible. It will be something beyond great. :cool:
Indeed it is. Now let's just see if it will happen. :)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
DelpieroForLife said:
T&T VS T* would be great.

* T: Togo.
I'd stop watching the World Cup if that ever happened :lazy:

edit: the title is "dream" final. Seriously, would that match-up put you on the edge of your seat; biting your nails, heart beating on every touch of the ball by the opposition? Please tell me the answer is no.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Brazil-Italy 1-3

A balanced game between the teams with many chances from both Italians and Brazilians.

In 39' Del Piero will score with an outstanding free-kick some metres outside the box

The Brazilians wil be more aggresive and they will press in the 2nd half.Their press will work and Kaka will do the 1-1 in 59' from inside the box after a great compination between him,Ronaldinho and Ze Roberto

After that the Brazilians will try to do the 2-1 but Buffon will say NO 2 times.

In 75' after an one-two between Zambrotta and Del Piero, Alex will reach outside the Brazilian Box and with a shoot from the DEL PIERO ZONE will do the 2-1 for the Italians, just like his old good goals.

The end for Brazil will come in 89' when Totti with a magical through ball will find Toni, who will score with an extremely powerful shot.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Brazil - Italy would be my dream choice to start off the second round (With Brazil losing)

Techincally one finalist comes from groups A-D and the other from groups E-H, so I think the final will be Italy - Argentina, with Italy winning 2-1, with a 90th minute freekick goal by DP. (Del Piero + TeamGeist ball should be interesting to see anyway).

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Australia V Italy

Nah i defiantly say Brazil V Italy of course or Italy V France! Or even Italy V England shut all the poms up! would b sweeeeeeeet!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's no question. The best final I see possible at this stage would be Brazil-Argentina. Brazil because of expectations, and Argentina because, IMO, they're they NT that's been playing the best international football of the past couple of years, IMO.

It would be a nice rematch of the 2005 Confed Cup final, where Brazil limped in like a has-been, barely qualifying in their group over Japan. And Argentina was fierce... until meeting Brazil in the final, where Brazil suddenly decided they should play for real and thus destroyed them.

Oh, the rivalry...

(Though I know for many Europeans, the thought of a "provincial" South American final bores many to tears without their own kind...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)