Dream Final? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My dream final would be England vs. Brazil, with England winning 5-0 with four own goals by Lucio.

Then after the investigation, FIFA strips the Cup from England and hands it to the United States, as the two Finalists were caught and banned from international football due to match fixing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
edpiero said:
Italy vs. Brazil Penalties

Revenge for 94, Del Piero scores last kick that Roberto Baggio missed
Now that is not going to happen. If it comes down to penalties, Italy can just quit already and I would definitely not bet on Del Piero scoring the decisive one

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Seven said:
Now that is not going to happen. If it comes down to penalties, Italy can just quit already and I would definitely not bet on Del Piero scoring the decisive one
lots of revenge on that one..........
94 included and definitely the CL 2003 finals
Buffon vs. Dida
Gigi wouldn't want to lose such a thing again!!! :agree:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Tom said:
England - Togo

3-0, Crouchoudinho with a hat-trick

that would be sweet :)
I'm sure it wouldn't be sweet even for you and the other English ppl.when you're about to choose your DREAM final,why don't you ask for Argentina as your rival?beating them in final is much more sweet I think ;)

@ Graham ; when one of the teams of your dream final is S.Korea (such an improbable dream) why don't you ask for Brazil as your opponent there?when Korea can reach to final,they for sure can beat Brazil there as well :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Seven said:
Why not ?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
IlDivinCodino said:
lots of revenge on that one..........
94 included and definitely the CL 2003 finals
Buffon vs. Dida
Gigi wouldn't want to lose such a thing again!!! :agree:
I don't think he wanted to lose the CL final either..

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Andy said:
My dream final would be England vs. Brazil, with England winning 5-0 with four own goals by Lucio.

Then after the investigation, FIFA strips the Cup from England and hands it to the United States, as the two Finalists were caught and banned from international football due to match fixing.
Surely in that situation they'd hand it to the third placed team though :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
king Ale said:
I'm sure it wouldn't be sweet even for you and the other English ppl.when you're about to choose your DREAM final,why don't you ask for Argentina as your rival?beating them in final is much more sweet I think ;)
Couldn't care less to be honest. I'd rather we beat all our aold rivals en route. The germans, the frogs, the argies, the brazilians. Then have a spanking good piss up for the final with no danger of us losing it :D

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
I agree about Italy - anyone, but Italy - England or Italy - Brazil with Italy winning would have been the best, but losing in those finals would have been the worst. If Italy doesn't make it, I want the Czech and Nedved to make it and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)