Dp vs Capello (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Just to break away from the monotony of all the Moggi scandal. Please can someone in the know enlighten me as to what transpired between them recently as i have only seen snippets and headlines and allusion but no stories

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Nothing new I think. The media are just using the difficult relationship between Del Piero and Capello as an appendex for their articles.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
denco said:
Just to break away from the monotony of all the Moggi scandal. Please can someone in the know enlighten me as to what transpired between them recently as i have only seen snippets and headlines and allusion but no stories
Exactly...

The training was so normal yesterday and both of them were existent...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
in all honesty,if under the current scenario i was given a choice between getting demoted and seeing a new manager incharge or staying in the serie A with capello still in charge,id go for the latter.

demotion is big no no.

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    I don't think its just a media thing, something seemed to happen between 2 of them, paul alluded to it but did not expansiate, it seems its something that was meant to be discussed during the board meeting and the result might mean 1 or both of them would have to leave. But I want to know what exactly happened

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
    From what I've read about it (which isn't all too much), DP and Cap had a discussion during the training session, DP left (without any sign of injury) and came back later when the official training session was done to train on his own.

Aug 2, 2005
    its said that capello were shouting and yelling, alex told him that there is no need to yell at players. after that the tw argued and thier voices arises, then alex left the training ground.

before that moggi came and talked to all players, and talked to alex and emerson privately.

maybe moggi told alex that capello is leaving and alex wanted to rebound to capello for what he did to him in the two seasons capello spent with juve,

by the way alex made a promise that if he scores tommoro he will dedicate the goal to moggi, his friend for the 14 seasons the both spent at juve

forza alex
    goodbye moggi

and a no comeback bye capello
    go and don't come back capello (Mr 4-4-2)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)