Download our songs! (1 Viewer)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Ok ive listened to them all.

All songs muscially are better than i expected them to be.

Some More and Swim at Night have catchy music and the keyboard is very good. Rysing isnt bad but nothing special.

Like i said i like the music, but the vocalist isnt good. I think it will be hard to get recognised with that vocalist. Bring in a new guy and make it a 5 piece :)

Also how come the girl isnt on the site, didnt she play keyboard?

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    She was part-time till we find a new keyboardist...but I'm surprised about your comments on the vocalist as he has a good voice and range.

About the songs my fav is Ryzing ;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    We actually have heavier songs but they`re not for radio release, at least not yet ;) These are just a sample of our songs.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    She was part-time till we find a new keyboardist...but I'm surprised about your comments on the vocalist as he has a good voice and range.

About the songs my fav is Ryzing ;)
    hmm, maybe he isnt that bad then, give us some better quality mp3s.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    I dont think the guy can sing at all. I guess he would work in a southern rock band, but certainly dosnt cut it for an alternate rock band.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    Also i think you guys should write some more contaversial lyrics. You need that these days :D

Dam i have about 10 things id like to put on a song, to bad i cant write songs :D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
    zizou can you stop winking. youve winked in every post of yours so far in this thread. i think we get the message.
    :p

I aint gonna d/l it:D

Heard them too many times already:D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    So do i Glenn, dont get me wrong. Better than 80% of similar new live bands ive seen this year.

But im judging it like i judge them, i thought thats how you wanted it :)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Yes yes honest comments are very welcome....I'm just surprised about the singer comments (and for Josh's sake I'm not gonna wink!!)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    zizou what theyre trying to say is not that the singer is bad, but he doesnt seem to fit your type of music. not enough edge i guess, its too mellow. kinda like a sinatra-type he is.

great top-40/soundtrack material your songs btw. your material is great in general but you might want to ask the singer to sing kinda differently, keep experimenting.

i wont comment on your individual tracks because the quality of your mp3s isnt great and i wont do your songs justice judging them based on the mp3s

for gods sake master them and save them in hi-quality :D

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Well first of all thanks for your comments.

Secondly we have different bands influencing each one of us, including Coldplay, Muse, Oasis, Beatles, Radiohead, etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)