Douglas Costa (15 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Boga is nothing special, bench material
Boga has been involved in 15 goals this season (11 goals and 4 assists). Costa has been involved in 10 goals (3 goals and 7 assists). Boga rarely misses any games due to injury while Costa misses half the season. Boga is 23 while Costa is 30.

Even if Boga is nothing special, he’s still an upgrade on Costa at this stage of his career.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Boga has been involved in 15 goals this season (11 goals and 4 assists). Costa has been involved in 10 goals (3 goals and 7 assists). Boga rarely misses any games due to injury while Costa misses half the season. Boga is 23 while Costa is 30.

Even if Boga is nothing special, he’s still an upgrade on Costa at this stage of his career.
not really
Boga has a goal/assist per minute of ~170 while costa has ~110. Of course he plays more, but while DC ins injured, another player would play for him (sigh... Berna...)

but Costa is done nevertheless, if we can replace him with someone on actual juventus levels, we have to go for it

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Hahaha please stop calling this guy the ‘FLASH’ it makes me cringe so hard.

By modern games standard, he is at most a medium speed player. An injured Mbabu will still run faster than DCosta.

The ‘FLASH’ is probably a name he gave himself, just like a typical lolzilian. ‘CRASH’ would be better suited than ‘FLASH’

Been on the team for at least 4 years, but his contribution is the level of Krasic. Would easily exchange with Liverpool for Harvey Elliot.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I was wrong about this guy too.

Mandzukic and Cuadrado are much bigger club legends than this hospital patient will ever be.

Costa is probably more talented, but at the end of the day it is not talent that matters but how you use it.

Now let’s cut our losses. I heard that Pep is interested in him...

May 23, 2013
I can understand Manduzkic liking the post (tho it's still petty). However, this guy is absolutely shameless for celebrating his manager's exit lol. It's not like Sarri had any baring on this turd's performances. Fragile guy has been injured for 4/5ths of the last two seasons.

World-class ability, but if we can find a buyer I'd sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)