Douglas Costa (24 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
,,Sarri-ball’s” 4-3-3 kind of went to shambles as soon as Costa got injured tbf, which i really don’t know who to blame for it, as it’s not exactly the coach’s fault when you only have one proper pacey and skillfull winger (or two with Cuads but he is needed at RB now) that can take players on at a high speed and create superiority.

Hope he gets back well soon, we definitely need his unpredictability to our game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
According to Tuttosport, he'll come back for the Bologna game, October 19th.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
lol almost another month.

And what about MDS?

What about Danilo?

These damn muscle injuries, man. We absolutely suck at managing and/or preventing certain injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

It's really only a matter of time until Ramsey, Khedira & Cuadrado get hurt again. Then what?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

And what about MDS?

What about Danilo?

These damn muscle injuries, man. We absolutely suck at managing and/or preventing certain injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

It's really only a matter of time until Ramsey, Khedira & Cuadrado get hurt again. Then what?
Just as i’ve been saying in previous years aswell, maybe, but just maybe we could start countering this by actually stopping from recruiting all those already injury-prone ‘market opportunities’ just to begin with.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

And what about MDS?

What about Danilo?

- - - Updated - - -

Well what can you do, Allegri has destroyed the players to a point of no recovery.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Hater speaking here.

Being able to stay fit for more than 3 weeks in a row is part of being a top player (not up to him of course, but still). Add that he's a hot & cold player, his on and off the pitch problems and you get a player you just can not rely on, let alone build your attack around him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
these muscle injuries...can't he hire his own trainers and phsyio team to condition him to be more injury resistant?

i dunno anything about this sport lol. i only pay pes and fm.

seperate note: if he can't hire, or worse chooses not to....well he better be prepared to play in brazilian second league in a year or two. injury prone player that relies on pace and is 29...yeah not looking good for him tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)