Douglas Costa (82 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
then we have to play Mandzu as CF, unless you wanna rely on Khedira as the only aerial threat for Costa to cross to?

Dybala Mandzu Costa, with Cuads providing width on the right, im OK with that as well for the rest of the season
Mandzu as CF? He has 5 goals in the league FFS.

- - - Updated - - -

then we have to play Mandzu as CF, unless you wanna rely on Khedira as the only aerial threat for Costa to cross to?

Dybala Mandzu Costa, with Cuads providing width on the right, im OK with that as well for the rest of the season

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
Best signing we’ve made in many years. Decisive player who has saved our ass on countless occasions this season. Skilful, quick, amazing crosser and has the ability to score wonder goals too. Has to be a guaranteed starter every week.
Definitely top 5 signing during Beppone's time:
1. Pirlo
2. Pogba
3. Vidal
4. Tevez
5. Costa

SPECIAL SHOUT TO DYBALA AND BARZAGLI THO

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Where he mostly played on the wing. Whatever position(s) you want to put him (and Dybala&Costa) in on paper, that's the preferred front trio for me. Berna as a sub

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Definitely top 5 signing during Beppone's time:
1. Pirlo
2. Pogba
3. Vidal
4. Tevez
5. Costa

SPECIAL SHOUT TO DYBALA AND BARZAGLI THO
Na Barza is a close tie with Vidal for 2nd, he has been with us for 8 seasons ?, while being world class for about 6-7 of those, Pogba and Tevez were good but they didn't stay long enough to have the impact of Barza, in my opinion he was the best of the BBC for a long while, no one had his consistency.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Because he usually plays winger?

The way DC crosses into the box, he would have a lot more goals as a ST IMO.

Fun facts:

Luis Alberto leads league with 13 assists in 2640 mins.

Costa 2nd with 12 assists in 1704 mins.

936 minutes less for Costa :shocked:

Apr 19, 2007
Na Barza is a close tie with Vidal for 2nd, he has been with us for 8 seasons ?, while being world class for about 6-7 of those, Pogba and Tevez were good but they didn't stay long enough to have the impact of Barza, in my opinion he was the best of the BBC for a long while, no one had his consistency.
Agreed... Barza has to be on the list. Costa I think will be but I put the price in as well
Id say
1.Pirlo
2.Barza
3.Pogba- Didnt stay to long but his impact of the money recieved is still huge for us
4. Vidal
5.Tevez
Also shoutout to the Pjanic deal. Could be amazing looking at in another 5 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)