Douglas Costa (43 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Completely agree, and something that stood out last night is how the announcer said that Costa hasn't looked the same since his days at Bayern. He hasn't looked the same because our fucking team doesnt attack and hes try to send crosses and no one is fucking there
Did Bayern also not try to attack during the time he has been shite for them?
Announcer made it sound like we bought a worldclass winger and made him look like crap, which isn't the case, he just continues where he left off.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mandzu should be rotating with our 90m piglet
Tell taht to allegri.

Im tired of mandzukic as a winger. It seems he cant pull the workrate from the last 2 seasons anymore. Not that im surprised... he s getting older and also our players are like losing the drive

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
Am I the only one impressed with Costa especially vs Barcelona? He beat his opponents easily 1 on 1, had good creative plays, looked like one of our most threatening players

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Did Bayern also not try to attack during the time he has been $#@!e for them?
Announcer made it sound like we bought a worldclass winger and made him look like crap, which isn't the case, he just continues where he left off.
Agreed. I never considered him as our savior. Nevertheless, every team needs a player like Costa. He's a headless chicken but sometimes you need such a player who can surprise even himself to break the deadlock. Moreover, I still remember the times when we practically had no fast players in our roster and were so clumsy in counters because of that. Douglas got the skill and as Allegri said, if he learns to use it properly, he will be a weapon.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wonder why the 46mil transfer news errupted today.We had the obligation to buy, this was decided last summer and will be materialized next summer, so why after a random CL game? Because he was a starter?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wonder why the 46mil transfer news errupted today.We had the obligation to buy, this was decided last summer and will be materialized next summer, so why after a random CL game? Because he was a starter?
Aren’t you happy that we spent this money on a flair and fancy winger and not on some typical Italian material - or another SS or CM?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Aren’t you happy that we spent this money on a flair and fancy winger and not on some typical Italian material - or another SS or CM?
Well i surely am, although i never particularly rated him and i would prefer a CAM. I am just curious about the background story over the talk for his contract. The inflation in football these days goes beyond my comprehension. I can toughly say that prices are tripled over the Amauri era. A player like DCosta who is talented enough to play for juve, but not enough to be a star player, used to cost like 15mil and now they cost about 45mil, a useless squad player like Padoin used to cost up to 5mil, yet now we can sell Sturaro in EPL for up to 15mil. So i guess we shouldn't be worried much about the amount, but more about the timing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)