Douglas Costa (83 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Perisic is a horribly wasteful player though. Talent wise it's not even a comparison IMO.

Let's not lose sleep over this one though. Loan is a strictly temporary solution for Juve, next year we'll have the same problem again because nobody will be interested in paying DC's book value...
He (Perisic) was one of our most useful reserves in a long time, a more useful player than Costa has ever been for us.

Perisic played a big part in our treble.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Perisic is a horribly wasteful player though. Talent wise it's not even a comparison IMO.

Let's not lose sleep over this one though. Loan is a strictly temporary solution for Juve, next year we'll have the same problem again because nobody will be interested in paying DC's book value...
They’ll loan him out again and then his contract will end. De Sciglio on the other hand has a chance of being sold if he has a good season.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Ok, you for sure know better than me :tup: On paper I'd always take DC though.
Thing with Perisic is he does the simple stuff. Costa looks good because he does a dribbling here or then not leading to anything, Perisic just runs down the flank - cross - goal

Perisic jumping - heading - goal

A very underrated player and I really got my eyes up for him when he was here. Still wish he was with us. I'd take a Perisic without one leg over Costa any day of the week really

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Thing with Perisic is he does the simple stuff. Costa looks good because he does a dribbling here or then not leading to anything, Perisic just runs down the flank - cross - goal

Perisic jumping - heading - goal

A very underrated player and I really got my eyes up for him when he was here. Still wish he was with us. I'd take a Perisic without one leg over Costa any day of the week really
I don't mind Douglas Costa pulling off Joga Bonito against Mainz and such. At least he'll entertain us from time to time, with that dry loan until the end of the season it was never meant to be anything serious.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I don't mind Douglas Costa pulling off Joga Bonito against Mainz and such. At least he'll entertain us from time to time, with that dry loan until the end of the season it was never meant to be anything serious.
Only good thing he ever did here ad it didn't result in anything. But yes he's better than nothing I suppose

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Only good thing he ever did here ad it didn't result in anything. But yes he's better than nothing I suppose

I think it is a good deal for you. Lets be honest the loan fee is going to be minimal, we have shown our cards that we are desperate to get him off the payroll.

You get a good winger on his day for a season at a low cost with little risk and can hand him back at the end of the season when he is a year older.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)