Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We need wingers and I really like both players, so I'm kinda the wrong person to ask. :p

Who do you think we should get with that money for those positions?
But Beran is more of an AMC. Not quite a winger even if he can play there.

I'd actually reconsider, stop thinking about Costa, and think about 4-3-2-1 so we get the most out of Berna, Pjaca and Schick. Mandzukic and Dybala can also fit in there. With the saved money I'd break the bank for some badass DM and play him next to Marchisio and Pjanic.

I'm not a huge fan of a formation without wingers but we're rushing the formation so we'd buy anyone for insane amount of money. I'd do it step by step if anything.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Betancur's contract wans't deposited to Lega right? How come he counts?
Are we going to let him rot in the academy without playing any competitive games for the year? No one else can buy him from Boca because we already bought him. Loaning him out will require us depositing his contract (it'll still count against our non-EU quota anyways). So unless we are planning to ruin a year of his career, all journos are just making up random shit.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
But Beran is more of an AMC. Not quite a winger even if he can play there.

I'd actually reconsider, stop thinking about Costa, and think about 4-3-2-1 so we get the most out of Berna, Pjaca and Schick. Mandzukic and Dybala can also fit in there. With the saved money I'd break the bank for some badass DM and play him next to Marchisio and Pjanic.

I'm not a huge fan of a formation without wingers but we're rushing the formation so we'd buy anyone for insane amount of money. I'd do it step by step if anything.
I don't like the idea of a 4-3-2-1. We should build on last season if anything, and having both Costa and Berna while sacrificing Cuadrado is a step up, ssumin we're keeping Sandro. I don't see it as rushing at all to be honest. If anything, we're taking it a bit slower than usual. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't like the idea of a 4-3-2-1. We should build on last season if anything, and having both Costa and Berna while sacrificing Cuadrado is a step up, ssumin we're keeping Sandro. I don't see it as rushing at all to be honest. If anything, we're taking it a bit slower than usual. :D
So you think we should field Berna - Dybala - Costa? Mandzukic who was one of our better players benched? :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm sure Max can find a way to rotate players, Dusan.
I didn't say I doubt Allegri. He's a great coach without a shadow of doubt.

I just find our summer mercato very, very weird. Unlike before, now it just looks weird, and I still believe we have no idea what we're doing. An extra mess made Alves who decided to leave so we have to plan a new (good) RB.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I just find our summer mercato very, very weird. Unlike before, now it just looks weird, and I still believe we have no idea what we're doing. An extra mess made Alves who decided to leave so we have to plan a new (good) RB.
Why is it very very weird exactly though?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

We are looking for 2 good wingers and a good ball winning CM. + a RB

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why is it very very weird exactly though?
Unclear ideas and slow moves.

Like I said, whether you like it or not, it's very weird to see us buying Berna for 50mln while we play to deploy him on the wing. Also, our most fragile spot at this point is a DM position and somebody to play next to Pjanic, and we don't seem to be buying anybody while we're linked to Matuidi (as I don't see N'Zonzi links serious). Also, we're buying wingers just so we can put Mandzukic, who was good for us, on the bench. We also need a RB and nothing seem to happen. So either

1) we're waiting to see if we're gonna get cash from Sandro
2) we have no idea how we're gonna play next season
3) Marotta is making moves from the shadow, which I highly doubt is the case tbh, eventhough I'm aware we're just reading newspapers

In the end we end up overpaying for wingers and get a weak-ish player Matuidi. IMO those signings don't look like a team who reaches CL finals gets in the end. We used to buy such players even before.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Unclear ideas and slow moves.

Like I said, whether you like it or not, it's very weird to see us buying Berna for 50mln while we play to deploy him on the wing. Also, our most fragile spot at this point is a DM position and somebody to play next to Pjanic, and we don't seem to be buying anybody while we're linked to Matuidi (as I don't see N'Zonzi links serious). Also, we're buying wingers just so we can put Mandzukic, who was good for us, on the bench. We also need a RB and nothing seem to happen. So either

1) we're waiting to see if we're gonna get cash from Sandro
2) we have no idea how we're gonna play next season
3) Marotta is making moves from the shadow, which I highly doubt is the case tbh, eventhough I'm aware we're just reading newspapers

In the end we end up overpaying for wingers and get a weak-ish player Matuidi. IMO those signings don't look like a team who reaches CL finals gets in the end. We used to buy such players even before.
We're just reeading newspapers and it's also the 8th of July. Let's give them a chance before bitching please. And even if you do like to bitch, Beppe proved all of us wrong, every single time, so have some perspective at least.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We're just reeading newspapers and it's also the 8th of July. Let's give them a chance before bitching please. And even if you do like to bitch, Beppe proved all of us wrong, every single time, so have some perspective at least.
By this time we already made signings in the past, which is my point. Also, in previous summer mercatos it made a lot more sense what we're doing. But fine, let's see who we end up with. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)