Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we're not real or barcelona, we don't have messi, neymar or ronaldo and a team to score over 100 goals during a league season. either we buy mbappe or we'll score more or less the same amount of goals compared to last year.

juventus' titles were always won by the defense. hello, it's an italian team.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol 7 lost cl finals and people still obsessed with defense :rofl:

Bayern madrid and barca 'don't care' with defense and how many times they have won it by now?
Its not like dortmund won by shutting down our greatly superior offensive game

Its not like Madrid won by shutting down our greatly superior offensive game untill they scored offside goal.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
we're not real or barcelona, we don't have messi, neymar or ronaldo and a team to score over 100 goals during a league season. either we buy mbappe or we'll score more or less the same amount of goals compared to last year.

juventus' titles were always won by the defense. hello, it's an italian team.
Its not like dortmund won by shutting down our greatly superior offensive game

Its not like Madrid won by shutting down our greatly superior offensive game untill they scored offside goal.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
costa's possession game is better, and that's probably all. they are similarly effective attackers (costa a better dribbler, lemar a better finisher and provides more assists), and of course lemar's defensive game is on an other level. lemar would suit us perfectly.
doubt the bolded parts, Costa scored handfull of goals with Pep and Mirca and made pretty decent defensive contribution in Shakhtar, don't know about Bayern though

May 26, 2016
is there anyone else after costa? bayern want to sell, player wants to leave, we are probably the only interested potential buyer, plus he's not a sanchez or di maria... also, i guess he's not gonna get like 1,5-2 millions per years.

40m seems to me like a high price.
I mean, what do you expect?

40 is a lot but thats how the market is these days. Even Beppe can't always sugercoat deals and bargain all the time. 40 is normal for a player like Costa.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I never expeted us to sign Dybala. Somehow he didn't look to me like a player we'd chase.

All other signings, like: Pirlo, Barzagli, Licht, Vidal, Higuain, Mandzukic etc. all seem like players that Juve would want.

D.Costa is now the second name I didn't expect us to want here. Pretty weird feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)