Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
maicon not really men
dinho had bad habits
kaka injured
mancini was never that good
robinho was shit
adriano was also shit after he joined inter
pato was a one season wonder then always injured like kaka

willian, hulk, filipe luis mirand, fernandinho and thiago silva are examples of the opposite

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
thiago silva are examples of the opposite
Thiago Silva had potential, but always failed to deliver:

- He's injured many months per season, meaning he's weak despite being one of the most professional players ever. (he even use a weird sarcophagus after every game :lol: )

- Mentally he's weak. Each time he faces a very big team, he's bad. Main examples are all those games against Barcelona.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
is there anyone else after costa? bayern want to sell, player wants to leave, we are probably the only interested potential buyer, plus he's not a sanchez or di maria... also, i guess he's not gonna get like 1,5-2 millions per years.

40m seems to me like a high price.

Jun 6, 2015
is there anyone else after costa? bayern want to sell, player wants to leave, we are probably the only interested potential buyer, plus he's not a sanchez or di maria... also, i guess he's not gonna get like 1,5-2 millions per years.

Don't know about the reality but Liverpool, Tottenham, Inter and Barcelona were all linked to him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
[video=twitter;876680601461551107]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/876680601461551107[/video]
Excellent.

Now lets move for N'Zonzi

After that, evaluate what we can sell and buy for RB, and if possible, winger options

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously its a right price, and absolutely not too high

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If Allegri lets Douglas play like he did last year, all those who are criticising him now will continiously be hospitalised with a torn of penis from extensive fapping sessions

And thats just the first game.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Costa is better than Lemar in every department, except maybe passing
costa's possession game is better, and that's probably all. they are similarly effective attackers (costa a better dribbler, lemar a better finisher and provides more assists), and of course lemar's defensive game is on an other level. lemar would suit us perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)