Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's in this video that he talks about not drinking alcohol or smoking. At around 14.30.

Watched all 24 mins. I like his confidence, determination, love to train mentality and self-discipline. I think we're getting him anyway even though I think he's more of an athlete than a footballer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
He had that very good production you talk about at Guardiola where he was completely free in defence. In Juventus only Higuain has that honor. When he will have to concentrate on offense and defensive responsibilites that will be very close to Cuadrado. He will also probably in team where he can use all concentration at offense have much better statistics.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is NOT injury prone.

He is NOT a right back.

Is a left winger.

Our most stacked position is CB.

Try again, clean slate.
Firstly, just cool man! For the position, just check the player's title in this very thread, correct this if this is wrong and then start attacking me...
As for our most stacked position, Licht,
Dalves and Cuadrado are all starter material for the same position, many more can play this position if need to and it's only one position. The CB means two, or three positions fielded at the same time, do we have 4-6 CB of Dalves-licht-cuadrado level??
Wake up and stop hating for the shake of hating, I just stated my opinion there, no need to make it personal.And as for the latest injury history http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/douglas-costa/verletzungen/spieler/75615

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I'm actually pretty excited.. everytime i watched him play, granted its not that many, still he always looked so dangerous, he reminds me of early days Malouda, not the greatest, but does what the coach ask him to do and effectively.. i hope i am right, and the only other potential candidate is Sanchez, and he probably isn't going anywhere..

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Good player but the price and wages are a bit steep. I still hope we'll go for Bernardeschi who would add something different to Costa.
35 mil? Great wings you can buy under 60. He is cheaper as less great. If we fail we can always sell him and get at lest half of 35 mil back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)