Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i remember when Robben was a left winger for Real and Netherlands. he never used to cut inside and shoot with his right, thats how shit he was

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i remember when Robben was a left winger for Real and Netherlands. he never used to cut inside and shoot with his right, thats how shit he was
Since both feet of Cuadrado are shite, we could just as well try him on the left, to make room for Costa who's got at least one good foot.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Sorry dude but I don't like Robben and I think he is pretty shite. It goes beyond my understanding why it is so fucking difficult to defend against him (he only, ONLY, cuts inside and shoot whit his left, should be pretty easy to go block dat shot, no?). :p

I watched Holland vs Costa Rica. Robben is unreal. He's literally a video game player on the pitch. Even when he dives it looks like a real foul in real life. He is unreal tbh

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
LOL

In CL nobody can (or could) stop Robben who only cuts inside and shoots. Talking about someone who is one dimensional...

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
Robben has long proven what kind of player he is. Not the greatest, but certainly up there.

As if Douglas was as good.

But you're to believe otherwise. I'm not here to piss people or anything.

While on my side, I really hope Juve aims for a better player.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So he rejected Inter.

Juventus Turin ist sich mit dem aktuellen Bayern-Profi Douglas Costa (26) einig. Der Brasilianer sagte zunächst bei Konkurrent Inter Mailand ab, um dann Juve seine Zusage zu geben. Jetzt geht's nur noch um die Ablösesumme zwischen den beiden Klubs. Dem Vernehmen nach bietet Juve 40 Millionen Euro, die Münchner fordern aber 50 Millionen.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
just admit you have never heard of the name Douglas Costa before this bread was opened
i thought this was schick's thread

- - - Updated - - -

This idea scares me. Both these players on the left? And who, if i might ask, will defend on that left flank since we all know how little defensive contribution Costa makes and how Alex Sandro doesnt defend that well, leaving miles of space for the oposition to use against us?
Sandro doesn't defend that well?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Robben has long proven what kind of player he is. Not the greatest, but certainly up there.

As if Douglas was as good.

But you're to believe otherwise. I'm not here to piss people or anything.

While on my side, I really hope Juve aims for a better player.
if we were rich enough we would go for Sanchez dude.
We are poor so we gotta go for other teams rejects hoping to polish them enough to shine as much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)