Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
DCosta is an injury prone player, that costs too much for what he offers. Not a wise choice IMO, esp if he comes as a RB, our most stacked position in the roster.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
DCosta is an injury prone player, that costs too much for what he offers. Not a wise choice IMO, esp if he comes as a RB, our most stacked position in the roster.
Why does every winger we've been linked turn into a fullback for you?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is NOT injury prone.

He is NOT a right back.

Is a left winger.

Our most stacked position is CB.

Try again, clean slate.

Jun 6, 2015
Why does every winger we've been linked with become a fullback to you?

My guess is that he is trolling because our wide midfielders/wingers tend to help out in defense a lot. Might be completely wrong too and the guy just doesn't know the difference between a fullback and a winger but I'd be inclined to believe the first scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

so no one else feeling positive about this transfer lol?
I am.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why does every winger we've been linked with become a fullback to you?

Well, I still consider the 3-5-2 as our main formation. The 4-3-3 also needs wingbacks. And i don't see DCosta and berna To play upfront, benching Dybala and Mandzukic. ( Pjaca will have one more chance this season and if he is injured again, that's it for him. )
So either playing as at the right midfield of the 3-5-2, or the right defence line in a 4-3-3 ranks as a wingback to me.
Our primary trident will remain mandzukic-higuain-dybala. I can see berardi fitting there but DCosta? No!

- - - Updated - - -

Have you checked why is he on sale?

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
so no one else feeling positive about this transfer lol?

I know, right? I think it's great. Costa has great inspiration on the ball. The only real knock on him is his defensive work-rate. Mandzukic may be a better option on the upper left flank when the right-sided attack of the opponent is dynamic and challenging.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well, I still consider the 3-5-2 as our main formation. The 4-3-3 also needs wingbacks. And i don't see DCosta and berna To play upfront, benching Dybala and Mandzukic. ( Pjaca will have one more chance this season and if he is injured again, that's it for him. )
So either playing as at the right midfield of the 3-5-2, or the right defence line in a 4-3-3 ranks as a wingback to me.
Our primary trident will remain mandzukic-higuain-dybala. I can see berardi fitting there but DCosta? No!

- - - Updated - - -

Have you checked why is he on sale?
Allegri just today, we will keep playing 4-2-3-1, but you on about 2 formations, one we ditched last year, and a 2nd one we never played :lol: (we played 3-4-2-1 but never 4-3-3).

Repeat after me, 4-2-3-1, 4-2-3-1.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Might work in Serie A against many teams, but in CL, many coaches know how to deal with that kind of tactic.

As I see him, he's a one-dimensional player that can't do much if he's put on hold by the opponent team tactic.
LOL

In CL nobody can (or could) stop Robben who only cuts inside and shoots. Talking about someone who is one dimensional...

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)