Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #361

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Douglas Costa agent meets Juve
    By Football Italia staff

Douglas Costa seems closer than ever to Juventus, as the Bayern Munich man’s agent was in Turin for talks with Beppe Marotta today.

Representative Junior Mendonza was spotted at the Juventus HQ with director general Marotta, according to Sky Sport Italia.

There were already reports last night that the Bianconeri were moving forward in their negotiations for the 26-year-old Brazilian winger.

It’s believed Bayern are asking for €50m for the former Shakhtar Donetsk star, but Juve are confident they can lower that fee.

Costa is also asking for around €7m per year in wages.

Tuttomercatoweb report that Inter are also hoping to intercept for Douglas Costa, but Juventus seem to be comfortably ahead in that race.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    This is your only post in the Shick thread - not exactly negative, but not positive either :D

''They would pay €25m plus bonuses for the 21-year-old Schick and leave him on loan at Sampdoria for 2017-18.

This represents a huge profit, as the Blucerchiati only bought the Czech talent from Sparta Prague for €4m in July 2016.''

Nedved became too much of a Italian, i guess. He doesn't know what is going on in Czech League apparently.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #377
    I don't know, maybe if that 25 million buy-back option for Berardi wasn't verbal, some fraud had been dealt with before, so that we could have save couple of ten millions.

Don't bet on it.
    if Berardi was here he'd fuck up the whole dressing room. Kid doesn't want us. Let him go to his favourite club or roma.

Jul 2, 2006
    This is your only post in the Shick thread - not exactly negative, but not positive either :D
    I leave all those positive things to you guys. There are enough of them. I mean we have people who liked Rincon. I am pointing out the mistakes we made and areas we should improve.

if Berardi was here he'd fuck up the whole dressing room. Kid doesn't want us. Let him go to his favourite club or roma.
    Should have bought him and sell for a higher price.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #379
    I leave all those positive things to you guys. There are enough of them. I mean we have people who liked Rincon. I am pointing out the mistakes we made and areas we should improve.

Should have bought him and sell for a higher price.
    perhaps or he could have shit the bed and your fav would have sold him for less. :beppe:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)