Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What are his wage demands?

Besides wage, I'm not sure could would see him as winger anymore, even if it's his original position, become masterful ss attacker.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
What are his wage demands?

Besides wage, I'm not sure could would see him as winger anymore, even if it's his original position, become masterful ss attacker.

€26M gross apparently and I agree that he's better when played down he middle.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
I dont know, i havent seen a game of his where he played on the left and was good. And ive seen some ~10 games of Bayern last season. Im glad you mentioned Mandzukic, the problem with your plan is he plays the left winger position, so where would we play him then if we put Douglas on the left? And im not sure Mandzukic and Higuain are fast/quick enough to catch the crosses that are coming from the right side, and are goig away from them
Well, I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud hahaha Lewy and Müller are not really fast players either, and they had a lot of fun putting Costas crosses in back in 2015. Maybe a 442 with Higuain-Mandzu? Problem is I wouldn't see Dybala fitting in that scheme. Ultimately, I'm not advocating Juve do any of these things, just think "what if?" Hahaha

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sanchez's wage demands are out of our reach, why is that so hard to get? He could cost 0€ and it would still be impossible.
BM wages level r similar to ours so I hardly doubt BM is gonna put Ssnchez over Lewa.

IMO only manchester's and PSG can offer him wages out of our reach

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well, I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud hahaha Lewy and Müller are not really fast players either, and they had a lot of fun putting Costas crosses in back in 2015. Maybe a 442 with Higuain-Mandzu? Problem is I wouldn't see Dybala fitting in that scheme. Ultimately, I'm not advocating Juve do any of these things, just think "what if?" Hahaha

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
has Costa ever played AM for Bayern? maybe behind the strikers in a 4312, he would have the freedom to drift to either side and be of better use. he also has very good through passes, so maybe could play well there with space. but i dont want him anyway, for 50M and 7M wages hes definitely not worth it. give me Bernardeschi

- - - Updated - - -

that's true.

Dooglas Coshta. It's fun to say.

try it with me everyone

now say
50 million

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The intelligence in your posts is so low, i dont know where to start except to ask if you know what interval you have to breathe
:baus: :tup: You must feel so proud existing in your own little bubble of delusion. It's actually pointless engaging in any form of civil discussion with you as your delusional bias and inflated sense of self worth renders it an exercise in futility. If you don't understand what I'm saying, I apologize. After all, I'm not an exalted member of Mensa like yourself.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
For Sanchez? Thats all? Fucking pay it now lol.

But guessing you mistaken our convo to be about Douglas who costs too much?

Oh my bad. I saw the question and this thread only, I thought you were asking about Costa... :D

I don't know about Sanchez. But I guess he'll be making 9-12mln/year with the new club.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
For Sanchez? Thats all? $#@!ing pay it now lol.

But guessing you mistaken our convo to be about Douglas who costs too much?

Douglas not Alexis.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my bad. I saw the question and this thread only, I thought you were asking about Costa... :D

I don't know about Sanchez. But I guess he'll be making 9-12mln/year with the new club.
He is demanding more than that. He was demanding a salary which would put him most paid player in Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)