Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I will believe if you tell mi on what you based that opinion. He didnt play it in Bayern. You watched him in Shahktar?
If you're going to talk, at least do your research. It doesn't take long. Costa has scored most of his goals from the right. Also started most of his champions league games on that side.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
If you're going to talk, at least do your research. It doesn't take long. Costa has scored most of his goals from the right. Also started most of his champions league games on that side.
I was not sure I dont watch him every game and because that I looked at transfermarkt. And they say left wing. For me that page seems decent.

Jun 6, 2015
I was not sure I dont watch him every game and because that I looked at transfermarkt. And they say left wing. For me that page seems decent.
Ancelotti has almost exclusively played him on the left this season. He was played on the right under both Pep and Lucescu quite a few times. So basically can play on either wing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ancelotti likes to cross people to sleep so he prefers Costa on his main left foot based side.

Pep and Shaktar liked to experiment with him cutting in at times.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree: Changed the game last season in that position against us for example. I think he's decent on the left too though, can play either wing quite equally.
Yeah had a great game vs us. Vs Real this season couldnt do nothing when he played on the left. I havent seen him much but the games i saw him in, he played better on the right than left side. Will be interesting to see how we will rotate him and Cuads

- - - Updated - - -

Just think of it this way. Hes a winger who can play both sides (to me hes better on the right and easily shut down on the left), and Bayern bought him to be backup for Robben and Ribery. Whenever one of those was injured, it was mostly him to play instead. So where he played at Bayern depended more on Ribery and Robben than what the coach thinks is the better side for him. Thats why stats from transfermarkt and what side he played on more dont mean much when talking about where he would be used at Juve

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Yeah had a great game vs us. Vs Real this season couldnt do nothing when he played on the left. I havent seen him much but the games i saw him in, he played better on the right than left side. Will be interesting to see how we will rotate him and Cuads

- - - Updated - - -

Just think of it this way. Hes a winger who can play both sides (to me hes better on the right and easily shut down on the left), and Bayern bought him to be backup for Robben and Ribery. Whenever one of those was injured, it was mostly him to play instead. So where he played at Bayern depended more on Ribery and Robben than what the coach thinks is the better side for him. Thats why stats from transfermarkt and what side he played on more dont mean much when talking about where he would be used at Juve
Ok. Confused me that all of last games I watched him he replaced Ribery and when I read on transfermarkt I was sure. But ok obviously can play both. Doesnt have much with my opinion about bringing him. Anyway my fail...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We don't need him to defend. We just need him to contribute to the attacking play in the final third, providing goals and assists. This whole attackers who contribute defensively is fucking annoying. Not every single striker or winger needs to track back and help defensively. Ever heard of the notion that the best form of defense is offense?!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We don't need him to defend. We just need him to contribute to the attacking play in the final third, providing goals and assists. This whole attackers who contribute defensively is fucking annoying. Not every single striker or winger needs to track back and help defensively. Ever heard of the notion that the best form of defense is offense?!
Annoying? THIS IS ITALY!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm sure your friends from the clubs of your heart in spain and england completely agree

Why dont you go talk to them about it straight away :agree:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just think of it this way. Hes a winger who can play both sides (to me hes better on the right and easily shut down on the left),
So he is like pjaca in the way that pjaca looked almost decent on the left... but hepeless on the right. Jut the opposite sides

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I'm sure your friends from the clubs of your heart in spain and england completely agree

Yeah the three offensive players Real use dont defend for shit and look where that got them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Because there's only one way to play. You are so fucking biased, it's unbelievable.

If we starting playing with more direct strikers/forwards, and they didn't track back or defend, I'm sure you're going to start raving about pure attacking players and their offensive output, because that's the kind of hypocrite you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the three offensive players Real use dont defend for shit and look where that got them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. 3 CL titles in 4 seasons, but hey, let's hope for a winger that isn't a winger, and a Bale or Ronaldo that can track back :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)