Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It worries me that we are getting a bayern munich reject.

Why we ae hunting rejects from other top teams? That why we are stagnated in 2nd class

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Than that means he's more likely to rotate with Mandzukic :boh:
Costa would start on the right. He played a lot on the left (mainly out of necessity because of riberys injuries) but most of his goals came from the right wing. The versatility would help though, especially if pjaca is slow to recover from his injury. I don't mind Costa but we could do better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Costa would start on the right. He played a lot on the left (mainly out of necessity because of riberys injuries) but most of his goals came from the right wing. The versatility would help though, especially if pjaca is slow to recover from his injury. I don't mind Costa but we could do better.
Pjaca, Costa, Keita (potentially), Schick, Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic, and Higuain is a wealth of attacking talent, providing us with a plethora of options. Fatigue and injuries can't and shouldn't be an excuse :D

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pjaca, Costa, Keita (potentially), Schick, Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic, and Higuain is a wealth of attacking talent, providing us with a plethora of options. Fatigue and injuries can't and shouldn't be an excuse :D
Looks to me as if it's Keita or Cuadrado, not both. And certainly not with Costa & Schick as well.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think if both Keita and a winger come schick stays at sampdoria on loan. Mandzukic vice higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

but I still think Keita is just using juve to get a pay raise. Maybe Milan didn't offer him what he wanted so he puts it out there that he only wants juve. But if he honestly really only wants juve, awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)