Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why do some of you here have this kind of obsession with Douglas Costa?

The guy aint that great. There is a reason Bayern Munich want to get rid of him. He is a good player for Milan, Liverpool, Tottenham kind of level
Watch Costa become the Brazilian Robben and you'll cry so much. We sell him back to Bayern for 80mil+Vidal.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I'm not a fan of Costa and N'zonzi.

Whichever winger we get is supposed to rotate with Mandzukic because we had no replacement for him in the team. We should go for Alexis for this position. Arsenal is not in CL anymore and its a great time to pounce.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not a fan of Costa and N'zonzi.

Whichever winger we get is supposed to rotate with Mandzukic because we had no replacement for him in the team. We should go for Alexis for this position. Arsenal is not in CL anymore and its a great time to pounce.
Barca will pounce. We stand no chance to get anywhere near Sanchez imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Watch Costa become the Brazilian Robben and you'll cry so much. We sell him back to Bayern for 80mil+Vidal.
dude m8 hes cack, its sad to think we are buying rejects when we should be buying established class players. Its frustrating to think we are prepared to spend stupid amounts of money on shit like nzonzi and costa yet for a little more will get you someone better at the very least like Fabinho.

as for renato sanches we aint signing him, he was signed as a replacement for xabi

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Barca will pounce. We stand no chance to get anywhere near Sanchez imo.
I don't think he will go back to Barcelona.

If Juve is willing to shell 40m for N'zonzi, Juve should stand every chance to sign Alexis. Ideally, the only competition would be City and Bayern (to replace Costa).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)