Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Cuads is going to Milan for money+ De shiggles

- - - Updated - - -

Get Trez and Platini to call him
Mbappe wont be able to say no. Platini will secure him 3 ballon d'or and ref assistance for cl finals, trezeguet will lose with him for a pic :lol:

I dont Cuads to leave SPECIALLY to Milan!!! He's so happy here and does so well, i want him to stay. We're playing a winger based formation and he's great for depth. I dont want to give milan SHIT like not even giovinco

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Mbappe wont be able to say no. Platini will secure him 3 ballon d'or and ref assistance for cl finals, trezeguet will lose with him for a pic :lol:

I dont Cuads to leave SPECIALLY to Milan!!! He's so happy here and does so well, i want him to stay. We're playing a winger based formation and he's great for depth. I dont want to give milan SHIT like not even giovinco
:D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The fact he's going out on a loan for a deal worth just over half that he signed for, in an otherwise overpriced market, says a lot. Was anyone else even linked to him strongly?
He is an Ancelotti type of player, I doubt many others were interested.

Whats your opinion on Can btw?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The fact he's going out on a loan for a deal worth just over half that he signed for, in an otherwise overpriced market, says a lot. Was anyone else even linked to him strongly?
United. I don't believe those numbers are true. United would throw 70mln at them just for the buzz of getting James, same for PSG. Unless something broke between the clubs after De Gea transfer fiasco.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
United. I don't believe those numbers are true. United would throw 70mln at them just for the buzz of getting James, same for PSG. Unless something broke between the clubs after De Gea transfer fiasco.

Most likely it's 5m for loan and 60m to buy
40m over all look idiotic

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

United were linked to him for ages but it was the same lazy rehash every window. Realistically they stopped needing him last summer when they signed Pogba and Mkhitaryan to go with Mata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)