Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But is Costa good enough to win the CL for us? Or should we improve our wages policy.
you pay wages with how much money you have. dont see how you can "improve wage policy", what did you have in mind? magically increase the revenue by 50M when we need to sign a star player?

and im not saying we should sign Costa, hes like 5th on my list of the names that were linked to us recently, just that we cant afford to sign so many 7M+ wages players (we already have 2)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
you pay wages with how much money you have. dont see how you can "improve wage policy", what did you have in mind? magically increase the revenue by 50M when we need to sign a star player?

and im not saying we should sign Costa, hes like 5th on my list of the names that were linked to us recently, just that we cant afford to sign so many 7M+ wages players (we already have 2)
Kikexor need to wire some cash. Why did we let that curly haired twat play with #10 anyway :disagree:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Here we go again with this....deep squad.

You actually need quality to win the CL.

And i do think the club considers Costa as a starter if we sign him.
Maybe, one of our upcoming youngsters like Keita or Rugani becomes really big so we get to cash in on him when a big club shows interest :xfinger:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Here we go again with this....deep squad.

You actually need quality to win the CL.

And i do think the club considers Costa as a starter if we sign him.

What happened to your statement that we needed gamechangers to come off the bench ?

We demolished Barcelona and Monaco, we domminated Real Madrid the first half. Mental and physical collapse in the second due to fielding the same players for half a season.

We have quality to win the CL. We didnt had the bench to rotate similar quality with.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Was reading that PSG could table an 'important offer' for Douglas Costa according to Le Parisien

Could this mean Di Maria is leaving ?

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Yep, I see where you are coming from.

The kind of players, Douglas Costa, Steven N'Zonzi and others of a similar level of quality recently linked to us are not the sort I would expect Bayern, Real, Barca and those kind of clubs to entertain signing.

Beppe has to step up his game in the next few days with something positive as a European-wide move is being made early by clubs like United, City, Chelsea, Bayern, Milan and others in the market.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Yep, I see where you are coming from.

The kind of players, Douglas Costa, Steven N'Zonzi and others of a similar level of quality recently linked to us are not the sort I would expect Bayern, Real, Barca and those kind of clubs to entertain signing.

Beppe has to step up his game in the next few days with something positive as a European-wide move is being made early by clubs like United, City, Chelsea, Bayern, Milan and others in the market.
Funny when you think Barca signed a lot of junk players lately.

For example: Digne, Gomez.

Barca is in a though spot too, and Roberts is doing worse than Zubi so far.

People tend to ommit all of this because they signed Neymar, and Suarez. But Barca's midfield is barren. Their best players aged, and are past their best years, and they have no serious replacement for most of them.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
So you think Bayern's gonna pay what he asks? They let Kroos go because we wanted a raise, they do have some sort of wage policy...
That's why Sanchez would prefer to be bought by an EPL club.

Problem is, Arsenal does-not-want to sell him to an EPL rival.

If Sanchez leaves Arsenal, he will have to earn less than what his agent expects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)