double-u, tee, eff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Unlike some people (not necessarily yourself), I see no need to comeback with a smartass reply every time someone disagrees with me. If you think I'm jealous, then so be it. Each to his own.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Unlike some people (not necessarily yourself), I see no need to comeback with a smartass reply every time someone disagrees with me. If you think I'm jealous, then so be it. Each to his own.
geez. no need to get so serious.

i need to get serious

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That reply wasn't just in this context. It happens everywhere. People have too much pride, and by the time they finish arguing and realise they're back at square one, they also realise that they don't even remember what they were arguing about in the first place, because the conversation usually degenerates into meaningless one-liners and personal insults. I prefer to steer clear.

I like being serious sometimes, it lets me write longer posts :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Srecka ] ++
it's none of your business...:lazy:...i don't mind it, that's enough```
Actually it is his business, it's a public forum and people don't wanna scroll through pages of smileys to get to the information they want.

If you're gonna keep writing things like "that's all", there's no need to post 4 times in a row just to increase your post count. I don't mean to speak harshly, but i've noticed that it's happened in multiple threads

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Srecka ] ++
i'm noy for increase my post count```cus i don't care it, and just begin in yesterday, and ...i got nothing to say`:lazy:

*walk out a room*
thats the point. you dont have anything to say. so all those ( :p, :), :D, :rolleyes: ) without any comments just make people sick. unlike gray, i mean to be harsh and i want you to take notice. youre being really really annoying. if you dont have anything to say - dont post!

same goes for you egyptian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)