Dossena or Grosso? (1 Viewer)

Dossena or Grosso?

• Dossena

• Grosso

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 14, 2004
He is not as good as De ceglie, plus he barely stop a long ball, he had few crosses, but in the end, Molinaro can make those crosses too.

Do you really live in some fuckhole with camels and water propelled electricity?

Molinaro would be "maradona" of leftback if he could cross like Dossena. FYI,he can stop a long ball,with his head at least :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He was,actually one of the Italy's best performers second half,he wiped in few crosses that found the target. I'm more concerned bout the two of central genius we have for next season than a leftback position.
What did he use to wipe his crosses?

A) A Napkin
B) Toiler Paper
C) A Towel
D) His hands

Email your answers to [email protected] and stand a chance to win a new Nissan Fairlady Z.

kaktus

man from atlantis
Jun 25, 2008
I don't know what some of you are laughing at. If you're laughing at the 3rd goal then re-watch the play, either way it was going to be a goal. If anything there should be credits given to him for coming back fast and being covering for Cannavaro's mistake. Either way it was an easy finish for Fabiano had it not been an OG.

He was decent in the 2nd half and the only player trying.
totaly agreed.. but Grosso will be better choice:tup:

Mar 14, 2004
What did he use to wipe his crosses?

A) A Napkin
B) Toiler Paper
C) A Towel
D) His hands

Email your answers to [email protected] and stand a chance to win a new Nissan Fairlady Z.
Bankok,you found out about football in the same time we Croatians did about space program. Go chop some trees with material arts and stop some sunami....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Actually, I am not Thai. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Btw, I lived in your country (before the war when it was known as Yugoslavia, and used to go to Dubrovnik at least twice a month) when I was young and used to speak fluent Serbo-Croatian. Beautiful place indeed.

Oh, and it's Tsunami :p

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It's obvious that Zambrotta is the main problem. He played against Holland and against Brazil. :D
The main problem there is that Holland and Brazil are about the strongest teams you can face, when you look at the sheer offensive power both can field. Especially the Dutch are amazing, but thats just my completely unbiased opinion. :eyebrows:

Zambrotta is definitely crap though.

Right, back to topic: If I had to pick between Grosso and Dossena judging from their performances as of late, there would be no doubt at all: Grosso. I thought he was decent when he played ( although obviously against a lesser opponent ). Dossena was a straight disaster, apart from maybe 2 decent crosses in the second half. Wasn't able to really find anything positive about him, lacks vision, is terrible when it comes to positioning and the average African elephant could turn faster.

I also wonder how people can say 'it was gonna be a goal anyway'. His sliding for the ball was pretty clumsy and I reckon it was well possible to actually put the ball next to goal for a corner kick. Truely a waste of space...

Mar 30, 2006
Dossena is slow and sucks. Grosso is good offensively but inconsistant.

We need to get a LB like Maxwell or Clichy or someone if we want to end our worries in that position. Why is our club wasting its efforts on 2 unworthy players like Grosso and Dossena?

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
The main problem there is that Holland and Brazil are about the strongest teams you can face, when you look at the sheer offensive power both can field. Especially the Dutch are amazing, but thats just my completely unbiased opinion. :eyebrows:

Zambrotta is definitely crap though.

Right, back to topic: If I had to pick between Grosso and Dossena judging from their performances as of late, there would be no doubt at all: Grosso. I thought he was decent when he played ( although obviously against a lesser opponent ). Dossena was a straight disaster, apart from maybe 2 decent crosses in the second half. Wasn't able to really find anything positive about him, lacks vision, is terrible when it comes to positioning and the average African elephant could turn faster.

I also wonder how people can say 'it was gonna be a goal anyway'. His sliding for the ball was pretty clumsy and I reckon it was well possible to actually put the ball next to goal for a corner kick. Truely a waste of space...
Totally agree :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)