Dossena or Grosso?

• Dossena

• Grosso

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haha.

Some of you delusional posters here are really living in the realm of Zorko. You seriously believe lame players like Grosso and Dossena will be an upgrade to this team? Have you seen the Azzurri recently? They have been a shambles defensively, yet you want us to acquire the entire Azzurri backline :shifty: :andyandbarcelona: Zapata as our starting RB? The guy is better in the centre, and he was injured for almost the whole season. Why take a risk, a gamble on an unknown quantity?

Let Inter run away with the title, while we become Azzuri Mark II, and Milan continue to be a retirement home for senile twats. Hey, let's help Milan out and acquire Zambrotta; maybe we can become a 2nd retirment home for certain players? What do you guys think? :inter:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why does it have to be an Italian? Why old and washed up vs complete pile of garbage? We aren't Lippi's warehouse or his tool shed; he can go fuck off and do his experimentation elsewhere. I don't want players to come to Juve to boost their chances for a spot in the Azzurri come 2010, or just so that Lippi can observe them more closely.

You build teams from the back, and right now our defense is utter shit! It doesn't matter how many goals we score, if we can't defend against the opposition; and frankly, with guys like Moli the headless chicken, the lone wolf Grygera, bash on the lens Zebina, and I tripped on my nuts while running Dossena (or I am grossly over-rated Grosso) we stand no chance in Serie A and Europe, and zero potency going forward from the fulback position. These guys are not even Cagliari material, let alone Juventus starting XI players.

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
Secco: Juve want Italy duo
Sunday 14 June, 2009

Alessio Secco confirms that Juventus are interested in signing Italian internationals Andrea Dossena and Fabio Grosso.
The Bianconeri have already brought in Diego from Werder Bremen and free agent Fabio Cannavaro, but this is just the beginning of their transfer campaign.

“Dossena and Grosso? I can only say that these are not names far from the reality of our wish-list,” the director of sport told Spazio Radio.

Both players are currently in South Africa for the Confederations Cup and have hinted at a desire to return to Serie A from Liverpool and Lyon respectively.

Secco also gave a round-up of the other irons in the fire for Juventus this summer.

“Right now we are waiting for Genoa’s decision on [Domenico] Criscito, as they have until June 25 to take up their option.

“We did look at [Stuttgart defender Serdar] Tasci two months ago, but since securing Cannavaro he is no longer a player that interests us. Besides, he won’t be a free agent.”

In order for these new players to come in, some of the Juve squad must be released to make way.

“Juventus don’t want to send anyone away, but [Marco] Marchionni could be at a disadvantage with the new diamond midfield system. Therefore if we find a better solution then he will leave.”

David Trezeguet, Jonathan Zebina, Tiago Mendes and Christian Poulsen are also rumoured to be on the market.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Just as you think Secco is on the right track after the Diego deal this shit shows up.. If he buys either of them I'll fucking kill him this time.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
It looks like Juve is waiting on Genoa to see what happens with Crisito if Genoa end up keeping him then these two players are the alternative, I would rather have Grosso and it seems his transfer fee is quite low but from what i understand he has high wages and does not want to budge from them to join Juve if that is the case let him stay in france and as for Dossena he style seems suited for England running up and down the pitch clueless.

I hope I'm wrong and these players are just a smokescreen and we somehow end up with Filipe or Maxwell.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It looks like Juve is waiting on Genoa to see what happens with Crisito if Genoa end up keeping him then these two players are the alternative, I would rather have Grosso and it seems his transfer fee is quite low but from what i understand he has high wages and does not want to budge from them to join Juve if that is the case let him stay in france and as for Dossena he style seems suited for England running up and down the pitch clueless.

I hope I'm wrong and these players are just a smokescreen and we somehow end up with Filipe or Maxwell.
Grosso was a great player haven`t seen him for a long time Dossena never seen him play
Filipe never seen him too
I hope we do get Criscito back but if not Maxwell gets my vote

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #89
    Haha.

Some of you delusional posters here are really living in the realm of Zorko. You seriously believe lame players like Grosso and Dossena will be an upgrade to this team? Have you seen the Azzurri recently? They have been a shambles defensively, yet you want us to acquire the entire Azzurri backline :shifty: :andyandbarcelona: Zapata as our starting RB? The guy is better in the centre, and he was injured for almost the whole season. Why take a risk, a gamble on an unknown quantity?

Let Inter run away with the title, while we become Azzuri Mark II, and Milan continue to be a retirement home for senile twats. Hey, let's help Milan out and acquire Zambrotta; maybe we can become a 2nd retirment home for certain players? What do you guys think? :inter:
    I think you didn't read the question. Those are the 2 names rumored to join us if Criscito doesn't come back. Hell, even Moretti was linked with us but those 2 are closer apparently. If a 3rd option was Filipe, Santos, Maxwell...you know most members would vote for one of them instead.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I think you didn't read the question. Those are the 2 names rumored to join us if Criscito doesn't come back. Hell, even Moretti was linked with us but those 2 are closer apparently. If a 3rd option was Filipe, Santos, Maxwell...you know most members would vote for one of them instead.
    I did read the question. I am just extremely upset that we continue to be linked with such "caliber" players :shifty: while Milan are allowed to capture a gem like Cissokho. What are our scouts doing? Aren't there any valid alternatives besides these two morons, should Criscito opt to stay @ Genoa?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    My left nut, or my right nut?

What do you think, guys?
    You forgot the choda!
    :lick:

:inter:

Seriously though, this can't happen. Dossena or Grosso just can't happen. If someone had a gun to my head, and I had to pick one, I'd pick Grosso.

For the record, I'm not really sure which player the choda would represent.

These players have impending disaster written all over them. If this is actually the choice, we should stick with PDC and Moli. If we're not actually going to significantly upgrade the position, we may as well save our $ and wait until we can. Why spend, when we know we're just going to have to sell 1-2 years later?

We sure as fuck better find a way to bring Criscito back.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    I'd rather give De Ceglie the chance to show what he can then getting one of Dossena or Grosso. Buying Dossena or Grosso just shows a lack of ambition.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Grosso was pretty decent yesterday really.. I'm not a Grosso-fan because he didn't suck in one game, but since there's a really big possibility of us actually going for him I thought it might be good to look on the bright side.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    TBH, I've never seen Grosso play below average .. always in good form and consistent ..

though, didn't see him play for inter where he flopped according to Merda fans !!

IMO, he's one of the best left backs out there .. Definitely Grosso and not Dossena

Grosso is more handsome :L :L
    really ?!

THIS GUY IS NOT HANDSOME !! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)