dont shoot me! vol. 2 (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by yoli ] ++
wow i'm impressed now! never thought dp would be critisized in juve forum ;)
personally i for the last 7 years think that:
1. dp is overrated for his so called abilities
2. dp is overprotected from everything (juve gets rid of talented players who play at his position - for instance baggio)
3. dp is under pressure of all the overestimates so he probably feels like he has to do great but he can't!
4. the main reasons why he is in juve are:
4.1. he's italian (do you see what i mean?)
4.2. there is no italian better than him (actually now you can name totti but he wasn't great a couple of years ago...)
4.3. lippi likes him (their characters are alike :D) )
4.4. agnellis like him (can't find suitable reason but anyway)

ok. i've said that. now i feel better :) but fortunately it wasn't me who started this thread :D :angel:
BUT
after saying all that i have 2 add that if anyone who's not a juventino says a word about dp i'll be the 1st 2 shoot him :D :embarass:
Over rated, well you are entitled to your opinion

Over protected by whom and when Baggio was there in his prime, what did Juve win?

He is there becasue he is Italian, so why have they sold so many Italians in the past and loaned a gr8 deal more

There is no Italian better than him somehow thats meant to be his fault too

Lippi like him , well since you might be anti Lippi probably like all baggio lovers , why do u guys bask in the glory of Lippis sucess with Juve as Dp as his focal point then you come on here and give verbal, why dont you permanently support Brescia and Mazzone since he knows how to use the divine one

Agnellis like him so what? Are they supposed to not like him

Like him or hate him the fact remains everytime he has been on song for Juve they have won the scudetto

His 16 goals , last season helped you celebrate scudetto 26 but his detractors will tell you that its Trez goals, who assisted most of that, but we take it for granted that its his job to create

His 16 goals this season , 12 before his injury and most of them 3 points gaining not to mention 4 goals against Roma and Brescia that went a long way to win scudetto 27 but all you hear nowadays is Nedved

Everyone is expecting him to be Maradona, to score the beautiful goal every game, and when you think the kind of midfield we have which is not exactly brimming with creativity so its hard for him, they are all workaholiccs

Then they try to belittle his contribution by saying he scored just penalties

I just want to know which player has consistemtly in Serie a played brilliant football and won things with his club at the same time, and I am speaking from 1995 to date

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    denco, i think u'r not getting me point(as usual ;))

im not saying Del Piero doesnt deserve to be in juve, nor is he a bad player...it's just that he's so rigid (fancy word no.2 :eek: )..and he's not as carefree. he wasnt really carefree last time but now...

anyway..he could've been so gr8 :moan:

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    thuram vs. Milan...

ps. i think u' all r trying to change the subject...good idea..

yoli

Aug 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Lippi like him , well since you might be anti Lippi probably like all baggio lovers , why do u guys bask in the glory of Lippis sucess with Juve as Dp as his focal point then you come on here and give verbal, why dont you permanently support Brescia and Mazzone since he knows how to use the divine one

Everyone is expecting him to be Maradona, to score the beautiful goal every game, and when you think the kind of midfield we have which is not exactly brimming with creativity so its hard for him, they are all workaholiccs
    we're not going 2 support brescia coz we're juve fans and not dp or lippi's ;)

and yup he's definitely not maradona
    but its not a perfect timing to critisize anyone now :D ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    jejej i said it!!!!!

the king of the alps was in deep slumber.......but he reawakened yesterday.

It seems that when dp get injured,, he need a lot of games to get in fit again

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by yoli ] ++

we're not going 2 support brescia coz we're juve fans and not dp or lippi's ;)

and yup he's definitely not maradona
    but its not a perfect timing to critisize anyone now :D ;)
    Pity you are no fans of either but are willing to bask in the glory that thier sweat and skill have brought since 1994 or maybe we should go back to Baggio era where we win nothing but marvel at his goals and ball skills which ultimately are only self serving but did nothing for the team and no Dp is no Maradona and neither is anyone who has worn Juve's colours but the nearest are Platini and Zz

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Before DP got injured again, he was scoring like it was the 96/97 season! After the injury, he took a while to recover, but since then he's scored very important goals in Serie A, as well as the sublime performance against Madrid. If he keeps playing like he did on Wednesday, we should win #30 by 2005/06

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)