Don't forget The Last Two Years (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

actually it's much more hopefull to have 27 scudettos and being "relax" and cool that one year you won't win it...than have 17 scudettos.... :p

see kel....actually,juventus,IS better than milan! :D

you have time to think about it.....you can still change team! ;)

haha, of caurse juve is better than milan ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
This season was only good for Juve. We need some bad years now, we have had too much success and that is dangerous. I can admit that I didn't really feel happy when we won the scudetto last year...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

haha, of caurse juve is better than milan ;)
even milanistas know that but they can not admit that...

++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
This season was only good for Juve. We need some bad years now, we have had too much success and that is dangerous. I can admit that I didn't really feel happy when we won the scudetto last year...
you are kiddin' right??

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

what the hell are you talking about?

even milanistas know that but they can not admit that...

everyone knows that juve is the best team in italy, and yeah, they just can't admit it ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
*hm* actually....even if milan WAS in our place....i couldn't admit that they are the best...

i understand the other fans...
when your team is not on top...it's not pleasant!

Sep 28, 2002
cant agree on last sentence but you have a point. having lots of success aint bad. but when you get to cl final by accident and win serie a just because milan dont give a fuck, people like moggi begin to think that our team is the best (player wise). which is not true. so now maybe they'll some conclusions. which i am also not sure of since we sign players like kapo and zebina. oh well, forze bianconeri!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I agree. We won the title and pipped Inter to the last game vs Udinese in 01/02 but what of Italian teams in Europe! Milan f'd up in Europe when no one saw it coming. You cant have it all your way, to be the best you gotta prove it by winning it all for clubs like Milan Juve its vital to do excellent in both domestic and CL.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I dont think we got to the CL final by accident

Winning the game against Barcelona might have been luck, but beating Madrid 3-1 wasnt just good luck. It wasnt Madrid's night, but we cant blame Madrid for our win, because we fought for the win and earned it

If we would have been that bad Madrid would have kicked our asses

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I will never forget those two games vs Barca and Real. In football luck plays its part but we fully deserved to be in that final, I agree. We lost in the final and all the hard work was for nothing. This is how the Juve players felt, not us so much cause we are fans I will always be proud of getting in the final.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

cant agree on last sentence but you have a point. having lots of success aint bad. but when you get to cl final by accident and win serie a just because milan dont give a fuck, people like moggi begin to think that our team is the best (player wise). which is not true. so now maybe they'll some conclusions. which i am also not sure of since we sign players like kapo and zebina. oh well, forze bianconeri!
The danger with too much success is that you are taking it for granted. People thought last season was a failure!
We won Lo Scudetto, the intercontinental cup and we made it to the finals in the Champions league. It can' get much better. But people called it a failure.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
I will never forget those two games vs Barca and Real. In football luck plays its part but we fully deserved to be in that final, I agree. We lost in the final and all the hard work was for nothing. This is how the Juve players felt, not us so much cause we are fans I will always be proud of getting in the final.
i am always proud of them.

i am especially proud when they do better,
but i am proudly wearing my muffle and i am ready to fight for juve even when they are losing....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I dont think we got to the CL final by accident

Winning the game against Barcelona might have been luck, but beating Madrid 3-1 wasnt just good luck. It wasnt Madrid's night, but we cant blame Madrid for our win, because we fought for the win and earned it

If we would have been that bad Madrid would have kicked our asses
We were lucky to even get past Deportivo IMO

Sep 28, 2002
no we werent. if we drew with them than a draw with basel wouldve been enough to put us through. yet we won, secured first place and let reserves play in basel where we lost.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
no we werent. if we drew with them than a draw with basel wouldve been enough to put us through. yet we won, secured first place and let reserves play in basel where we lost.
I know about the point situation, but against Depor we didn't pick up the tempo of match until Makaay scored, Trezeguet's goal was one of the luckiest I've seen in a while, and Tudor's was scored in the last kick of the match

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

I know about the point situation, but against Depor we didn't pick up the tempo of match until Makaay scored, Trezeguet's goal was one of the luckiest I've seen in a while, and Tudor's was scored in the last kick of the match
All that matters is that we reached the Final. All teams get lucky once in a while; its part of the game. The teams that get lucky more often are usually the better teams though. (except in ice hockey)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Of course every team has their day (or season), but the point was that we didn't dominate Depor and Barca, and our squad wasn't deep enough to go the full distance. Maybe it's better that we had a bad season so that Moggi wouldn't be under the illusion that we're still a great team and not make any improvements to the squad.

Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to the upcoming transfer campaign, even though it's not going as smoothly as once anticipated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)