Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What I don't understand is why Fresh did what he did.

Also I read through all those pm's last night...I didn't see him revealing that. He must have revealed it here publicly.
He revealed it here. Not just the Soren thing, but he also told the D who are the remaining Gs. He was giving info to players left and right. He did it "as a joke". When we told him that we want to whack ALC, he told us that we should whack Osman because Osman isn't protected by the BG.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
He revealed it here. Not just the Soren thing, but he also told the D who are the remaining Gs. He was giving info to players left and right. He did it "as a joke". When we told him that we want to whack ALC, he told us that we should whack Osman because Osman isn't protected by the BG.
Count the votes.

osman

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
This is not a very good prank or original prank . Once in XT they got so mad at me in winning few games that they decided to create whole game, 23 players with no roles, just to mess with me a whole game.
so you're experienced :D

Thing is it's obvious you're a G and I voted you first! But Alen and Osman are Gs too! I will vote for Osman because Alen and him orchestrated this whole thing. So osman will go tonight, then tomorrow it's gonna be you Preet, then Alen! I have no idea who is the other G!
what?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is not a very good prank or original prank . Once in XT they got so mad at me in winning few games that they decided to create whole game, 23 players with no roles, just to mess with me a whole game.
We didn't really plan it. You were the victim only because you weren't here. And we didn't even try to make it believable.

Regarding the original game, you played well and caught Kyle. Not that it was hard... but noone else did it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thing is it's obvious you're a G and I voted you first! But Alen and Osman are Gs too! I will vote for Osman because Alen and him orchestrated this whole thing. So osman will go tonight, then tomorrow it's gonna be you Preet, then Alen! I have no idea who is the other G!
You guys didn't tell this mental midget right?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That's not funny at all. Is that why Hoori was pissed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)