Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tell me what, that you guys have some kind of inside ploy you are all on together to trick me regardless of your roles? It would explain the massive irrational behaviour by most of you, and frankly it's not original, it's been done before.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Tell me what, that you guys have some kind of inside ploy you are all on together to trick me regardless of your roles? It would explain the massive irrational behaviour by most of you, and frankly it's not original, it's been done before.
ossie, go have fun it's Friday night! :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have 40 mins left and 30 mins train ride til my Friday night begins. Deadline to weekend stats is going very fucking slow :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:D

It went normal until yesterday's deadline. Then the fucker Fresh told us that he gave info to the D and that's how ALC knew that he needs to blaze Soren. We stopped the game. After the initial anger, we remembered that you're not here and you don't know what happened. Then a mod deleted all the post-deadline posts and we started from zero, waiting for you :D

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
It's over, dude. We pranked you. Fr3sh ruined the game by informing ALC to gun blaze Soren, after we dealt with our anger at first and you were enjoying your popcorn watching captain america, we decided to pull a prank on you and kept going. The Gs left were me, Alen and Ze. ALC was the detective, ninjapoggy the jailer and kate the BG.

Please don't hate us. :D

- - - Updated - - -
@Ocelot :lol:
@Salvo :lol:

You guys :heart:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
What I don't understand is why Fresh did what he did.

Also I read through all those pm's last night...I didn't see him revealing that. He must have revealed it here publicly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is not a very good prank or original prank . Once in XT they got so mad at me in winning few games that they decided to create whole game, 23 players with no roles, just to mess with me a whole game.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
It's over, dude. We pranked you. Fr3sh ruined the game by informing ALC to gun blaze Soren, after we dealt with our anger at first and you were enjoying your popcorn watching captain america, we decided to pull a prank on you and kept going. The Gs left were me, Alen and Ze. ALC was the detective, ninjapoggy the jailer and kate the BG.

Please don't hate us. :D

- - - Updated - - -
@Ocelot :lol:
@Salvo :lol:

You guys :heart:
Thing is it's obvious you're a G and I voted you first! But Alen and Osman are Gs too! I will vote for Osman because Alen and him orchestrated this whole thing. So osman will go tonight, then tomorrow it's gonna be you Preet, then Alen! I have no idea who is the other G!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)